Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wildcard Weekend: Colts @ Bills, Jan. 9, 2021, 1:05 PM EST

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No expectations! Playing with house money, hoping to stay competitive! This could be our last gameday together fam, let's enjoy this!    Let's Go Indy!!

Feed the Beast   And let this beast eat   Let the Maniac roam wild   Let the Rivers flow   Q serving up pancakes for lun

Posted Images

People will blame Rivers for this loss but the blame can be put on the drops, field goal miss and now this stupid fumble!

I believe we need to move on from Rivers regardless but he is not the reason we lost today.

Just now, coming on strong said:

its over good season guys pascal blew it

1st pick. A wr who can catch. They lost it today

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

Reich getting to cute in the end zone is going to cost us again. We should be up big. Reich should of went for the FG. Now it will be 21-0 after they start the half. This team just can’t score in the red 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Phillips may not be,  but Paye absolutely is.   That's what reviews of his work say.....    He has barely scratched the surface of his ability and needs NFL coaching.   Not sure what you're reading,  but what I'm reading says the opposite.  
    • Well, AC did sign a 2 year deal and he hasn't really dealt with injuries the way he did last year throughout most of his career.  Part of me thinks Ballard thought 2 years with AC meant two years - though I understand your stance as AC openly stated he was contemplating retirement before last season.     I think Ballard is also very big on keeping the trenches solid.  He's said that since day 1 and he took one of the worst OLs in the NFL and has turned it into one of, if not the best in the NFL in a relatively short time.  One thing I really like about Ballard is that he looks multiple years out in drafts -- my gut tells me he probably didn't do a ton to address the LT position as much last year (at least in the draft) due to the fact that this draft is very deep with OT talent.  For all I know, Ballard and the coaching staff could be content with what we have on the OL as is -- or we can still address it in FA (e.g., Villaneuva) or in the draft -- either way, I trust that Ballard's not going to allow this team to go into the upcoming season with an OL he's uncomfortable with.
    • Kwity Paye and Jaelan Phillips aren't developmental projects
    • Not sure but Raiders run D was pretty poor. Maybe he was getting manhandled. I dont know. His pass rush numbers look pretty decent though.
    • I confess,  the sentence I put into bold has me scratching my head.   Can you elaborate?  
  • Members

• Dogg63

Dogg63 2,141

• w87r

w87r 5,351

Moderators
    • Smonroe

Smonroe 2,325

• Rolltide_gocolts

Rolltide_gocolts 67

• midmoColtsfan

midmoColtsfan 0