Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wildcard Weekend: Colts @ Bills, Jan. 9, 2021, 1:05 PM EST

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No expectations! Playing with house money, hoping to stay competitive! This could be our last gameday together fam, let's enjoy this!    Let's Go Indy!!

Feed the Beast   And let this beast eat   Let the Maniac roam wild   Let the Rivers flow   Q serving up pancakes for lun

Posted Images

People will blame Rivers for this loss but the blame can be put on the drops, field goal miss and now this stupid fumble!

I believe we need to move on from Rivers regardless but he is not the reason we lost today.

Just now, coming on strong said:

its over good season guys pascal blew it

1st pick. A wr who can catch. They lost it today

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

Reich getting to cute in the end zone is going to cost us again. We should be up big. Reich should of went for the FG. Now it will be 21-0 after they start the half. This team just can’t score in the red 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Ok, I'll say it.  If your Wisconsin CB has to run after a WR, would it be a Wildgoose chase?
    • Very true.  Even day two.  After Pitts the drop off is significant.  There will be FAs with experience that would be just as good or better.  
    • I disagree with this. I believe Ballard didn't want to pay up for an EDGE rusher. He admitted he wanted Autry back, and he went to the Titans instead. That was plan A. Afterward, he signed Rochell and re-signed Muhammed to somewhat stabilize the D-Line. He is now having to decide whether to re-sign Houston, or draft an EDGE in the first two rounds.    We are being forced to see what we have in Banogu, Turay, and Lewis. They are all 2nd round picks and it's sink or swim for them. They definitely aren't better options than Autry and Houston. I would say the same about the top EDGE rushers in FA this year. Cheaper? Yes. Better? No. Right now, we don't have an EDGE rusher that we can depend on. Maybe that changes, but EDGE is our biggest weakness on the team, bar none. At least with LT, it can be masked with Q and the rest of the O-Line along with some solid depth we signed. We are literally masking the entire EDGE spot with Buckner right now, and we're fully dependant on signing Houston back, or drafting an EDGE rusher that makes an immediate impact without knowing yet if Banogu, Turay, or Lewis improves.   Unfortunately, losing Autry hurt pretty badly. That will be hard to make up without some luck.
    • Tremble has been one of my early favorites   I saw one of the commentators mention the other day, that Tremble has had issues with drops   The little games I have watched, they didnt throw much to him...... is this an issue?    
    • You may end up being right, but lets be honest, these 4 are not playmakers, they are just familiar names to us on a roster.   We need some pass rush to get this defensive scheme to work. None of these 4 have proven that they can bring this on a consistent basis   When the offensive line was weak, we drafted both Q and Smith in the same year   I hope they take the same tact this year. 1 early, and 1 mid rounds that can develop.   Also, 3 of these 4 are free agents next year. We will have some churn next year.   We had better load up at an important position, IMHO              
  • Members