Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wildcard Weekend: Colts @ Bills, Jan. 9, 2021, 1:05 PM EST

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No expectations! Playing with house money, hoping to stay competitive! This could be our last gameday together fam, let's enjoy this!    Let's Go Indy!!

Feed the Beast   And let this beast eat   Let the Maniac roam wild   Let the Rivers flow   Q serving up pancakes for lun

Posted Images

Well, we didn't get smoked regardless of what happens..... National media totally disrespectful of an 11 win team was kind of ridiculous.  Plus the weird sack riding of a 6-5 230 pound qb as a giant among men apparently......

• Like 1

We're winning this baby... Forget that turn off the lights on the season nonsense..

Sorry Bills Mafia old man.. You're going home a loser. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

So proud of this team today. We didn’t get embarrassed and proved we can play with the best of them.  Those 4 pts might cost us the game.

I'm proud of the players but not Reich.  He hurt us today.

• Like 2
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• 4200 yards passing 35 TDs 15 INTs 65% completion rate 11-5 record
    • This is my 1st attempt at one of these so far, and I have little information right now, but I'll try and do the best I can. Hoping to crank out 3 of these by the time the draft begins on the 29th.   Round 1.) Kwity Paye, EDGE, Michigan- I realize we need a LT very badly. However, I believe Darrisaw will go before 21, and Teven Jenkins is more of a RT than a LT. That's why we choose Paye in the 1st. He is by far the best EDGE in the class to me, fits the scheme from what I've seen, and can start immediately on a team that is extremely weak at the position after missing out on re-signing Autry and possibly Houston.    Round 2.) Liam Eichenberg, OT, Notre Dame- He may or may not fall to us in the 2nd round, but there will be a OT or two that does fall, and I'll assume for the sake of this mock draft, that he's the guy who falls to us. Eichenberg is solid at everything, just not great. He reminds me of Anthony Costanzo and I think he can start right away for us at LT. This would solidify the line for a long time after we paid Braden and Quenton.   Round 4.) Monty Rice, ILB, Georgia- I haven't studied him a lot yet, but I think he'd make a very good Anthony Walker replacement in the LBer group. EJ Speed and Glasgow aren't good enough to start behind Okereke IMO or start if he goes down due to injury, so that's where Monty Rice comes in.   Round 5.) Bobby Brown, DT, Texas A&M- Excellent run defender that plays well in a 4-3 defense. Very solid scheme fit that can possibly get playing time on running downs. Only downside is he's not a 3 down player, but with Buckner and Grover starting, it really shouldn't matter.   Round 6.) Rachad Wildgoose, CB, Wisconsin- He is more of a slot corner than anything else, but he can play any scheme. Only played two games last year due to injury, but that's why he fell. Very intelligent player that has room to improve, and with Rhodes and Carrie under 1 year contracts, they'll be no pressure during his first year for him.   Round 7.) Dax Milne, WR, BYU- Dax can play in any scheme and can also play special teams. Solid route runner who can catch the ball. He's very quick and can make big plays.   Let me know what you think below!
    • Please see my post in the NFL forum regarding this lol.
    • I'll bet he gets paid. What would you like to bet?
    • We haven't done anything to address pass rush unless you count signing Rochelle and Mohammed.
  • Members

• MPStack

MPStack 3,490

• Swan Ronson

Swan Ronson 46

• Jared Cisneros

Jared Cisneros 3,784

• Nadine

Nadine 6,640

Administrators
    • NannyMcafee

NannyMcafee 1,694