Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wildcard Weekend: Colts @ Bills, Jan. 9, 2021, 1:05 PM EST

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No expectations! Playing with house money, hoping to stay competitive! This could be our last gameday together fam, let's enjoy this!    Let's Go Indy!!

Feed the Beast   And let this beast eat   Let the Maniac roam wild   Let the Rivers flow   Q serving up pancakes for lun

Posted Images

Just now, EastStreet said:

who now says Frank shouldn't have gone for 3pts earlier....

GEEESH.

He wasn’t using TEs nearly as well in red zone before, IMO

Just now, chad72 said:

He wasn’t using TEs nearly as well in red zone before, IMO

Another head scratcher from Reich. Uses them well between the 20s, forgets about them in the RZ... 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Nah, Griggs would be out of breath and sweating burger grease by the two minute mark.  Ballard looks scrappy.
    • Come on... No, you know what, I realize some here like Doyle. I just have never liked Doyle. Doyle is not an impact player to me. Yes I know that sometimes a key first down pickup by a Doyle catch is an impact play in that moment, it's just Doyle has so few moments that he might as well be on another team making a very low impact. Honestly, Ebron in his first year with Colts ironically has been the best TE the colts have had since Dallas Clark... That should tell you something
    • I've said numerous times combined we're gonna pay around 50 mil a year.   Nelson 16-18 mil Leonard 18-20 mil Smith 14-15 mil
    • Wentz will need protection if he is going to deliver. Yesterday it was said of him he was thought to be the second coming of Andrew Luck. Lets hope that is not the case when he goes under center and gets racked all season long like Luck.
    • Luck retired right before the 2019 season.   That only gave Ballard 1 offseason to address the QB situation.  He knew the team was good and didn't want to waste a year so he brought in Rivers.   Rivers had a good year despite no training camp or preseason with the receivers.  Went 11-5.   68% completions, 24TD's, 11 INT's.  Lost by 3 in the playoffs.  I was pretty happy with the season.  Now, a year and a half later he has the future QB on the team.   I'm glad he didn't reach too much.  I suppose he could have drafted Jalen Hurts but he took Pittman and Taylor instead and grabbed Eason in the 4th round.  I think he handled this well.
  • Members

• Zoltan

Zoltan 549

• Robin

Robin 100

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 2,614

• krunk

krunk 4,171

• Sumo63

Sumo63 598

• dw49