Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wildcard Weekend: Colts @ Bills, Jan. 9, 2021, 1:05 PM EST

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No expectations! Playing with house money, hoping to stay competitive! This could be our last gameday together fam, let's enjoy this!    Let's Go Indy!!

Feed the Beast   And let this beast eat   Let the Maniac roam wild   Let the Rivers flow   Q serving up pancakes for lun

Posted Images

We might need to think about this scenario. Instead of bringing in Wentz, why don’t we send them Frank and go get Panthers OC Brady who turned Burrow into a legend.  I like his concepts in the passing game. They had 2 1000 yard receivers in Carolina. 

Holy cow. So much bad. So much dumb.

Not sure what is worse

1. not making it a 7 pt game
  2. if you're going to go from the 1, why not sneak with JB
  3. if you're going to run up the gut, why not go under center and give JT some steam
  4. our OL not being able to create a hole with those guys spread out.

SO MUCH BAD..... 

• Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Agree on the surface, but   Between he and Campbell. we really dont know what we have yet.   Are they EXPECTING both to be ALL Pro?  I dont think so   Would I like a 4th round pick to be used on a WR like Terry..... Yes!   4.4 40 at 6-4       Today, we can go play football with our current WRs group and we can add a WR later in the draft   With the holes at LT and DL (And possibly a move TE)   I truly hope that we address the gaping holes in the lines before we add other positions               
    • Lol.  I already acknowledged your point about the team having complete medical info in my response to Shive’s post above, and admitted I didn’t know about UCLA’s concussion policy.       But, if saying something that “isn’t even true” proves the other person’s point, then I must point out that apparently he transferred to Miami because they have a better music program.  It seems he did decide to medically retire and pursue his other passion - music.  But then changed his mind.  
    • I'd be shocked if he didn't trade down.  He loves draft capitol and has shown that he stands by his word of building through the draft.  He wants more picks and we can trade out of 21 to the later part of round 1 and pick up 1-2 more picks.  That's what I see Ballard doing.
    • Agreed.   There are various avenues to addressing those positions, and the draft is obviously one of them.  But it’s probably the biggest one, considering that Ballard is clearly socking away money for upcoming high value free agencies.   I won’t make any predictions about who our 1st 2 picks will be.  But I’ll be really surprised if at least one of them isn’t either a DE or an LT.
  • Members

• Kirie89

Kirie89 6

• Indyfan4life

Indyfan4life 834

• BlackTiger

BlackTiger 125

• Shive

Shive 2,287

Moderators
    • buccolts

buccolts 2,544