Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wildcard Weekend: Colts @ Bills, Jan. 9, 2021, 1:05 PM EST

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No expectations! Playing with house money, hoping to stay competitive! This could be our last gameday together fam, let's enjoy this!    Let's Go Indy!!

Feed the Beast   And let this beast eat   Let the Maniac roam wild   Let the Rivers flow   Q serving up pancakes for lun

Posted Images

This game has shown we are close. We just don’t have enough game breaking weapons that can win their matchups. We competed really well and the game plan was working. The scripted plays big down because of the lack of speed on offense.  This is where we really miss Campbell. Way to many drops also.

• Like 1

Phil can't put up 2 Td's... and that's why Ballard is gonna have to ask some tough questions.. I like Phil okay... better than JB and that was the metric going into this.. but there's a ceiling and I think it just got hit. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can someone explain to me why our Safeties are always 15-20yds behind the los? Nice challenge reich btw! This is the the only d i have ever seen that has safeties 15+ yrds behind the los and still gets beat by wrs!

Just now, coming on strong said:

those explosive plays are what makes bills a better team .  colts cant do it they struggle to score over 20 points against good teams

Your exactly right. I don’t think that is all because of our QB. We don’t have any weapons that can do that on a regular basis.

That pass is exactly what I am talking about with Rivers.

Allen may have thrown it a tad to late, but his spin and velocity on the ball got the ball there before the defender could make a play.

If Rivers had thrown that ball, it would have been knocked down or intercepted because HE HAS NO SPIN ON THE BALL.

If some if you can't see that I don't know what to tell you but you cannot win a SB with a Rivers who can't run and who can't throw with spin.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Dasteez said:

Will you adopt that opinion if we don’t win this game? :D

Nope, I  think he returns next season and with our injured offensive players returning and presumably healthy, our offense could be scary!

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

This game has shown we are close. We just don’t have enough game breaking weapons that can win their matchups. We competed really well and the game plan was working. The scripted plays big down because of the lack of speed on offense.  This is where we really miss Campbell. Way to many drops also.

we need to upgrade hilton and pascal and burton .   We also need a younger QB who can stretch the field . with a top ten QB we are a super bowl favorite and would have blown out the  bills by 20