Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wildcard Weekend: Colts @ Bills, Jan. 9, 2021, 1:05 PM EST

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No expectations! Playing with house money, hoping to stay competitive! This could be our last gameday together fam, let's enjoy this!    Let's Go Indy!!

Feed the Beast   And let this beast eat   Let the Maniac roam wild   Let the Rivers flow   Q serving up pancakes for lun

Posted Images

weather not a factor. For Colts to win - the defense has to put pressure on Allen and contain their passing game. A few turnovers our way would be nice. On defense, Rivers needs to play ball control - with solid running game and accurate throws. 

Just now, Luck is Good said:

Phil Simms just said that it reminds him of when Andrew Luck led the Colts to a regular season victory over Patrick Mahomes at Arrowhead. Um no Phil. That would be Jacoby Brissett lol

Amazing how often these paid experts get simple facts wrong.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Gimme some of your guys’ confidence.

Nah but seriously, just glad to see some playoff FB

Tedy Bruschi picked us.  

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Luck is Good said:

Phil Simms just said that it reminds him of when Andrew Luck led the Colts to a regular season victory over Patrick Mahomes at Arrowhead. Um no Phil. That would be Jacoby Brissett lol

I think he meant the comeback. 2013. That was a wildcard though too

• Like 1

Think we will surprise a few people in this one. Hoping our OL can hold up enough for Rivers to throw a few passes down the field as well as letting Taylor do his thing.

1st post on here, let's hope it's a good omen!

2 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

I think he meant the comeback. 2013. That was a wildcard though too

He was talking about how the Colts could win this game. He harkened it to how the Chiefs game was won last season

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Tore said:

Think we will surprise a few people in this one. Hoping our OL can hold up enough for Rivers to throw a few passes down the field as well as letting Taylor do his thing.

Welcome!  I hope you're right, and  hope you enjoy your stay here.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Tore said:

Greetings from TigerTown 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Doug refuses to acknowledge Jack Easterbys role in all of this.   I don't care one way or the other about what happened,  but to ignore the Easterby connection is ignorant.   
    • You're making a strawman argument.   Because no one is saying this is the way you “fill a team with elite play making talent”.   No one is saying that.   We were only responding to your clearly false assertion that you can’t find talent in bargain basement shopping.   That’s false.   And it costs next to nothing to explore.      Ballard is looking for elite talent primarily in the draft.  Or with a rare select trade.   Or a value signing from free agency.   Shopping in the bargain isle at the 99 cent store might not get you much 9 out of 10 times.   But the one time it works,  you can find a very helpful player. 
    • Pascal was on JMV this past Thursday and talked a little Wentz. Said he has been throwing with him the last two weeks. Most likely Parris has been working with him also.  Hopefully PItt gets back to Indiana soon to work with him some more. Their baby is due soon so he should be back soon. Starts at about 45 min mark.  
    • 5 years ago, I would have said Cosmi because of his experience at LT.   IMO, in this day and age, RT and LT are equally important positions. LT gets the love because it has long been considered the most important spot on the O-line, but teams today have good pass rushers on both sides of their defense. There is no such thing as “only plays LE” anymore, players switch and shuffle along the line constantly.   With that being said, you’re seeing the same thing in college recently. RTs and LTs both have talented rushers to go up against, so the only issue in a switch would be teaching the tackles to flip the opposite direction in their sets. RTs and LTs in today’s league can play either side of the line, it’s just not seen as such because historically this wasn’t the case.    That being said, while Cosmi and Jenkins are both fine prospects, I don’t see Jenkins, as smart as he is, having much of an issue translating to LT, and since I think his upside is much higher than Cosmi’s, I’m going with Teven here!
    • Sure.   He was a top talent when drafted.   Had 2 unrelated freak injuries.  Now ha can be the weapon we hoped for.    
  • Members

• pgt_rob

pgt_rob 727

• tvturner

tvturner 470

• danlhart87

danlhart87 8,510

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 9,133

• WentzinRome

WentzinRome 0

Rookie