Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wildcard Weekend: Colts @ Bills, Jan. 9, 2021, 1:05 PM EST

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No expectations! Playing with house money, hoping to stay competitive! This could be our last gameday together fam, let's enjoy this!    Let's Go Indy!!

Feed the Beast   And let this beast eat   Let the Maniac roam wild   Let the Rivers flow   Q serving up pancakes for lun

Posted Images

weather not a factor. For Colts to win - the defense has to put pressure on Allen and contain their passing game. A few turnovers our way would be nice. On defense, Rivers needs to play ball control - with solid running game and accurate throws. 

Just now, Luck is Good said:

Phil Simms just said that it reminds him of when Andrew Luck led the Colts to a regular season victory over Patrick Mahomes at Arrowhead. Um no Phil. That would be Jacoby Brissett lol

Amazing how often these paid experts get simple facts wrong.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Gimme some of your guys’ confidence.

Nah but seriously, just glad to see some playoff FB

Tedy Bruschi picked us.  

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Luck is Good said:

Phil Simms just said that it reminds him of when Andrew Luck led the Colts to a regular season victory over Patrick Mahomes at Arrowhead. Um no Phil. That would be Jacoby Brissett lol

I think he meant the comeback. 2013. That was a wildcard though too

• Like 1

Think we will surprise a few people in this one. Hoping our OL can hold up enough for Rivers to throw a few passes down the field as well as letting Taylor do his thing.

1st post on here, let's hope it's a good omen!

2 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

I think he meant the comeback. 2013. That was a wildcard though too

He was talking about how the Colts could win this game. He harkened it to how the Chiefs game was won last season

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Tore said:

Think we will surprise a few people in this one. Hoping our OL can hold up enough for Rivers to throw a few passes down the field as well as letting Taylor do his thing.

Welcome!  I hope you're right, and  hope you enjoy your stay here.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Tore said:

Greetings from TigerTown 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yeah, it'd probably end up being a top 40 pick. Detroit would do it because they have extra 1st round picks in 2022 and 2023. So it'd be a win-win for both teams. Wouldn't mind pulling the trigger!  
    • Knowing Ballard though, like he did with the Redskins, he could get a future 2nd from Detroit Lions instead of their current 3rd. That is how that man rolls.  
    • I doubt it will be a big vet. They aren’t going to want to compete with Eason. But I do think they might bring someone in to make sure Eason earns it. They have one other QB on the roster. From what I understand the media guys have mentioned the colts are fine with Eason and if he looks bad in the preseason there will be a vet that they can sign later.
    • That works. This draft is deep. We could do a lot with all those picks!  
    • 12:30 eastern today. Might not be up yet...   But it's not that he downgraded the position or suggested they're not interested. He just doubled down on the idea that they aren't going to reach, they aren't going to force it (at LT or edge), and that they want competition. Combine that with my thoughts on the tackle class and the way the board seems like it's going to fall, I don't see them having a great option there at #21. Like you said, maybe they feel great about Jenkins, but I don't...    I haven't listened to Irsay. I read some of his comments. Don't know if it's an indication of what they're going to do in the first round. I think corner might be one of the best positions this year, so that probably means they'll have plenty of options at #21, but even a trade back probably still gets them a good prospect at that position. And everyone internally has acknowledged that Rock still is a work in progress, but they're all still encouraged by his raw ability and his hard work. So Irsay saying we have two but want three is kind of just an obvious statement to me.   I still think they trade back. Maybe not totally out of R1, depending on what kind of offers are out there, but I'm still betting they don't pick at #21. Ballard was kind of coy when asked about whether they want more picks. 
  • Members

• tate

tate 2

Rookie
    • jal8908

jal8908 0

Rookie
    • Four2itus

Four2itus 5,063

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 9,337

• Shive