Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wildcard Weekend: Colts @ Bills, Jan. 9, 2021, 1:05 PM EST

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No expectations! Playing with house money, hoping to stay competitive! This could be our last gameday together fam, let's enjoy this!    Let's Go Indy!!

Feed the Beast   And let this beast eat   Let the Maniac roam wild   Let the Rivers flow   Q serving up pancakes for lun

Posted Images

weather not a factor. For Colts to win - the defense has to put pressure on Allen and contain their passing game. A few turnovers our way would be nice. On defense, Rivers needs to play ball control - with solid running game and accurate throws. 

Just now, Luck is Good said:

Phil Simms just said that it reminds him of when Andrew Luck led the Colts to a regular season victory over Patrick Mahomes at Arrowhead. Um no Phil. That would be Jacoby Brissett lol

Amazing how often these paid experts get simple facts wrong.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Gimme some of your guys’ confidence.

Nah but seriously, just glad to see some playoff FB

Tedy Bruschi picked us.  

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Luck is Good said:

Phil Simms just said that it reminds him of when Andrew Luck led the Colts to a regular season victory over Patrick Mahomes at Arrowhead. Um no Phil. That would be Jacoby Brissett lol

I think he meant the comeback. 2013. That was a wildcard though too

• Like 1

Think we will surprise a few people in this one. Hoping our OL can hold up enough for Rivers to throw a few passes down the field as well as letting Taylor do his thing.

1st post on here, let's hope it's a good omen!

2 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

I think he meant the comeback. 2013. That was a wildcard though too

He was talking about how the Colts could win this game. He harkened it to how the Chiefs game was won last season

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Tore said:

Think we will surprise a few people in this one. Hoping our OL can hold up enough for Rivers to throw a few passes down the field as well as letting Taylor do his thing.

Welcome!  I hope you're right, and  hope you enjoy your stay here.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Tore said:

Greetings from TigerTown