Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Holden and Ya-Sin ruled OUT for Saturday @ Buffalo, Buckner is Questionable

Dogg63

Just now, coming on strong said:

Rodgers looked good when playing the nickel and his 4.3 speed is fast .  I think he is better then ya sin .  With Moore Rhodes and Carrie plus Rodgers colts are fine .

I want to see more of 34. 

1 hour ago, coltsfan_canada said:

Oh no what happen to Buckner?

Buckner injured his ankle during Thursday’s practice before the Week 15 game against Houston. He played in that game and has been slowly rehabbing it ever since by sitting out a day or two of practice each week.

He's not missed a game because of the injury and is expected to play again on Saturday. 

17 minutes ago, 07dleigh said:

Whoa... speaking of Rogers!? Have we gotten that guy any reps? I can't remember ever seeing him on defense. I understand we have a deep CB room, so I'm not being critical, just curious. Kinda flew under my radar.

He has played some corner.  A little, not a lot. 

For now,  he’s primarily just on Special Teams. 

30 minutes ago, Dogg63 said:

Buckner injured his ankle during Thursday’s practice before the Week 15 game against Houston. He played in that game and has been slowly rehabbing it ever since by sitting out a day or two of practice each week.

He's not missed a game because of the injury and is expected to play again on Saturday. 

In the few games he played after that injury, he still looked like a complete beast. Should be a beast this saturday as well

2 hours ago, aaron11 said:

says concussion in that tweet, have not heard much about it

2 hours ago, JackOLantin said:

Dammmmmn!

is ya-sin a healthy scratch?

Hasn't been able to get on field since it was diagnosed after Steelers game. Honestly he should probably go on IR it seems like it is going to be many weeks anyway.

And they wouldn't declare someone out if they are healthy scratch,. They'd go on inactive list day of game only

Archived