Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Holden and Ya-Sin ruled OUT for Saturday @ Buffalo, Buckner is Questionable

Just now, coming on strong said:

Rodgers looked good when playing the nickel and his 4.3 speed is fast .  I think he is better then ya sin .  With Moore Rhodes and Carrie plus Rodgers colts are fine .

I want to see more of 34. 

Just now, Smonroe said:

So you're saying Rock won't be Holden?  I can Diggs that!

Joke Drums GIF by Bax Music

• Haha 5
Just now, Dogg63 said:

Beasley and Diggs both limited practice today and Questionable going into Saturday:

Diggs will play. I'm just hoping he's slowed by this injury.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, adubb84 said:

Beasley is going to play and so Is Diggs. They’re playing possum. 

I don't know about Beasley. That was a bad injury. 

13 minutes ago, adubb84 said:

Beasley is going to play and so Is Diggs. They’re playing possum. 

I’d be surprised if Beasley did play honestly. Diggs will, but I think he’ll be slowed a little. 

16 minutes ago, shasta519 said:

Ankle injuries on Colts’ All-Pro DL players bring back bad memories. 

Didn't seem appropriate to hit the "like" button on this, but yes, it certainly does. 

1 hour ago, coltsfan_canada said:

Oh no what happen to Buckner?

Buckner injured his ankle during Thursday’s practice before the Week 15 game against Houston. He played in that game and has been slowly rehabbing it ever since by sitting out a day or two of practice each week.

He's not missed a game because of the injury and is expected to play again on Saturday. 

Whoa... speaking of Rogers!? Have we gotten that guy any reps? I can't remember ever seeing him on defense. I understand we have a deep CB room, so I'm not being critical, just curious. Kinda flew under my radar.

17 minutes ago, 07dleigh said:

Whoa... speaking of Rogers!? Have we gotten that guy any reps? I can't remember ever seeing him on defense. I understand we have a deep CB room, so I'm not being critical, just curious. Kinda flew under my radar.

He has played some corner.  A little, not a lot. 

For now,  he’s primarily just on Special Teams. 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Dogg63 said:

Buckner injured his ankle during Thursday’s practice before the Week 15 game against Houston. He played in that game and has been slowly rehabbing it ever since by sitting out a day or two of practice each week.

He's not missed a game because of the injury and is expected to play again on Saturday. 

In the few games he played after that injury, he still looked like a complete beast. Should be a beast this saturday as well

• Like 1
1 minute ago, adubb84 said:

Guess I’ve been under a rock. What happened with him?

Got hurt vs the pats. Looked like he landed on his ankle wrong.

• Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

He has played some corner.  A little, not a lot. 

For now,  he’s primarily just on Special Teams. 

He was very good in college  , 3 pick sixes. Once he has the ball in his hands very dangerous

• Like 1
4 hours ago, coming on strong said:

Rodgers looked good when playing the nickel and his 4.3 speed is fast .  I think he is better then ya sin .  With Moore Rhodes and Carrie plus Rodgers colts are fine .

Rodgers is 3' 4", and weighs 36 pounds.

2 hours ago, aaron11 said:

says concussion in that tweet, have not heard much about it

2 hours ago, JackOLantin said:

Dammmmmn!

is ya-sin a healthy scratch?

Hasn't been able to get on field since it was diagnosed after Steelers game. Honestly he should probably go on IR it seems like it is going to be many weeks anyway.

And they wouldn't declare someone out if they are healthy scratch,. They'd go on inactive list day of game only

• Thanks 1