Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pittman and his wife are having a baby

• CR91 changed the title to Pittman and his wife are having a baby

Kind of knew this was coming. The last vlog she was going on how tired she was.  Surprised they are giving up this suburban house for a downtown apartment since they are expecting. But I am sure by the time the kid gets old enough to need a yard they will have bought a house.

Just now, krunk said:

He really loves that girl. He married her and knocked her up very quick. College sweethearts.

Actually longer then that. They have been together for 8 years. So even high school.

10 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

I’m not sure about that anymore...

Ahhh....   Uhhh....     Ehhh....

Whether it’s done the “Old fashioned way” or a new more “High tech” way,  I still think it takes two.   

Not sure I can say anything more without getting banned, and it’s just not worth it...   :thmup:

• Haha 6
13 hours ago, pacolts56 said:

No kidding.... and Ryan Kelly is easily the bravest man on the team.

:peek:

Sadly this took me a minute but once I realized it gave me a good laugh. :applause:

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, cbear said:
18 hours ago, pacolts56 said:

No kidding.... and Ryan Kelly is easily the bravest man on the team.

:peek:

Sorry, I don't get it.  Please explain.

Um, Rivers is obviously quite virile - he has 9 children. Therefore, he's likely always ready to, um, make another child. And, er, Kelly plays C with Rivers lining up directly behind him. Now, put those ideas together for a chuckle.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
18 hours ago, krunk said:

He really loves that girl. He married her and knocked her up very quick. College sweethearts.

Hahah i wass just gonna say! One moment he gets engaged, next video he's like we just went ahead and got married already, we'll wait for the big ceremony. Then he buys a nice family car, moves into the city, and baby is on the way. Fully expected the birth next week :funny::lol:

12 minutes ago, Dogg63 said:

Um, Rivers is obviously quite virile - he has 9 children. Therefore, he's likely always ready to, um, make another child. And, er, Kelly plays C with Rivers lining up directly behind him. Now, put those ideas together for a chuckle.

I laughed and cringed at the same time! 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, cbear said:

Sorry, I don't get it.  Please explain.

52 minutes ago, Dogg63 said:

38 minutes ago, cbear said:

I laughed and cringed at the same time! 

I would have provided a picture but I get into enough hot water with the mods as it is. :banana:

• Haha 3
21 minutes ago, pgt_rob said:

He says he didn't believe her so he smelled the pregnancy test to make sure it was actually peed on. lol

Because she has pranked him before. Lol

So they weren’t sure they could have kids. That telsa didn’t look like a family car lol. The Jeep seem more like one. I guess moving to the city was so he had less of a commute and could spend more time at home.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1