• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

6 - 0 

The Steelers are still resting.

MAN! Feels amazing to see the Titans and Steelers lose on the same day. Going to sleep well tonight 

And I stand by my statements all year the steelers are one of the worst teams in the league, we should have beat them 45-10, don't know why we went to a defense to let them back in the game and beat us. That team is a disaster.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, chad72 said:

I can definitely see the Browns blowing it or making it a real close game. Steelers are a streaky offense and Browns can go from hot to cold on offense. However, recently, including the Titans game, when the Browns have had a 3 TD lead, they lean on their strengths, which is the RBs and TEs and Landry and the game script favors that as the game goes on. As long as the run is a factor, it will take a long time for the Steelers to catch up that it might end up a bit too little too late. Browns 49 - Steelers 35, I can definitely see it.

Did I call it close enough before going to bed or what??? :) 

• Like 1

That was pretty amazing what the Browns did. Considering they lost coaches almost the entire oline without oline coaches. Good thing they got that big lead.  Baker has really matured and is living up to the first pick. Stefanski changed the culture there very fast.