Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wildcard Scores

danlhart87

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Backyard football. Manning and Brady weren't running around waiting for someone to shake the DB. It's crazy new nfl

Yeah but if you’re ready for a 60 minutes battle vs Mahomes and mix up the coverages without blitzing while possessing the ball, you can get them in a close game. They have won 7 one score games this year and I feel some of them could have gone either way. So it’s not like they were blowing out their competition.

I think the Chiefs D is slightly worse from last year vs the run thus allowing more keep away. Lots of good wild card teams have 2 good road games in them (2008 Ravens, 2009 Jets, 2010 Jets, 2011 Giants, 2012 Ravens etc.)

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

That LOGO Stuff was funny.  Titans ravens is going to be a rivalry for a long time.

i think the Bears are going to beat the Saints.

Vrabel and Malcom Butler were mouthing off at Harbaugh before the first game in Baltimore when Harbaugh told them it was disrespectful. 
They may have Titans gear on, but underneath ,is the undergarments of lying, cheating , disrespectful Patriots ! Karma is hell. 

13 minutes ago, The Old Crow said:

Nice start by Browns 

Don't like the Browns, but pulling for them today, as the Steelers essentially jist let them in the playoffs last week by not playing a bunch of main guys.

This is the reason you don't just let people in. It van come back to bite you. Hoping it bites the Steelers tonight.

6 minutes ago, w87r said:

Don't like the Browns, but pulling for them today, as the Steelers essentially jist let them in the playoffs last week by not playing a bunch of main guys.

This is the reason you don't just let people in. It van come back to bite you. Hoping it bites the Steelers tonight.

The Steelers always deserve to lose !!!

47 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Can you even imagine if Browns blow game 

I can definitely see the Browns blowing it or making it a real close game. Steelers are a streaky offense and Browns can go from hot to cold on offense. However, recently, including the Titans game, when the Browns have had a 3 TD lead, they lean on their strengths, which is the RBs and TEs and Landry and the game script favors that as the game goes on. As long as the run is a factor, it will take a long time for the Steelers to catch up that it might end up a bit too little too late. Browns 49 - Steelers 35, I can definitely see it.

1 hour ago, The Old Crow said:

The Browns on an offensive hurting on the Ravens a few weeks ago. We were lucky to get out of there with a win. It’s a very dangerous offense. I’m hoping they can win and knock out KC. 

To be the best, you have to beat the best. Maybe we will get the AFCCG we wanted last year with Mahomes vs Lamar. 

42 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I can definitely see the Browns blowing it or making it a real close game. Steelers are a streaky offense and Browns can go from hot to cold on offense. However, recently, including the Titans game, when the Browns have had a 3 TD lead, they lean on their strengths, which is the RBs and TEs and Landry and the game script favors that as the game goes on. As long as the run is a factor, it will take a long time for the Steelers to catch up that it might end up a bit too little too late. Browns 49 - Steelers 35, I can definitely see it.

Don’t play prevent !!!

Archived