On 1/6/2021 at 6:46 PM, coltsva said:

Colts 31  Bills 28

Rams 13  Seahawks 21

Bucs 21   Football team 23

Ravens 20  Titans 31

Bears 10    Saints 31

Browns 20 Steelers 23 (OT)

I felt it appropriate to quote myself.

I just got off the phone with the Titans, Saints and Steelers. They asked if I could please change my picks for today. So I am revising my selections for today:

Ravens 31  Titans 20

Bears 31     Saints 10

Browns 23  Steelers 20 (OT)

You're welcome

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

lmao I picked Baltimore, I guess Henry and Tannehill suck :sarcasm:, their coach was far worse than Frank as well. You have freaking Henry and get cute don't even use him when you should. They had a 2nd and 2 and a 3rd and 2 and didn't even give him the ball on a key drive. 

That punk team with Patriot bums Vrabel and loudmouth Malcom Butler needed a good beat down. That will teach them not to dance on the Raven’s logo ! 

1 minute ago, The Old Crow said:

Possibly. We haven’t done well against them, and can’t seem to stop a screen pass. They need to run, run, and run and keep Mahomes off the field. 

They conquered their demons against the Titans today. There are weird things that happen in football. That being said, I’d be shocked if the Chiefs don’t go to the SB

5 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

Ravens are going to get shellacked at Chiefs next week

I will say they probably have the best chance of anyone in the AFC in beating the Chiefs just because of how specialized the offense is with Jackson at running the ball.  Therefore, they can play ball control and keep Mahomes on the sidelines and maybe force KC into some mistakes by getting them impatient  

Now if Mahomes hits on some of those crazy chunk plays off scrambles, etc like he did in the playoffs and SB, no one is going to beat KC.  

12 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

So happy for Jackson. His postgame interview just puts a smile on your face. How can you not like that kid.

It just warms my heart that Tennessee is golfing now just like we are, does that make me a bad person? I didn't think so!

8 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

They conquered their demons against the Titans today. There are weird things that happen in football. That being said, I’d be shocked if the Chiefs don’t go to the SB

KC is a tough match up. We can only hope it’s like 2012 when we beat Manning and Brady. 

4 minutes ago, SR711 said:

I will say they probably have the best chance of anyone in the AFC in beating the Chiefs just because of how specialized the offense is with Jackson at running the ball.  Therefore, they can play ball control and keep Mahomes on the sidelines and maybe force KC into some mistakes by getting them impatient  

Now if Mahomes hits on some of those crazy chunk plays off scrambles, etc like he did in the playoffs and SB, no one is going to beat KC.  

Its like Manning in his prime. You have to keep Mahomes off the field. 

7 minutes ago, The Old Crow said:

Its like Manning in his prime. You have to keep Mahomes off the field. 

Marquise Brown has been balling the last few games. They should however get the RBs involved in the passing game more, IMO, will give Lamar enough options between Andrews, Hollywood and the RBs making them harder to defend.

4 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Marquise Brown has been balling the last few games. They should however get the RBs involved in the passing game more, IMO, will give Lamar enough options between Andrews, Hollywood and the RBs making them harder to defend.

A few screen passes wouldn’t hurt either 

6 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

I’ve said this before on here but I’ll say it again. Mahomes is better at this age than both Peyton and Brady. It’s a completely different ballgame going against Mahomes

He’s a heck of a QB. In the Lamar era , we are 0-3. All you can do is possess the ball and keep him off the field as much as possible. 

7 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

I’ve said this before on here but I’ll say it again. Mahomes is better at this age than both Peyton and Brady. It’s a completely different ballgame going against Mahomes

Backyard football. Manning and Brady weren't running around waiting for someone to shake the DB. It's crazy new nfl

Archived