Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

6 - 0 

The Steelers are still resting.

MAN! Feels amazing to see the Titans and Steelers lose on the same day. Going to sleep well tonight 

Colts 27                 Bills 38

Rams 19.               Seahawks 24

Buccaneers 44.    Football Team 00

Ravens 20             Titans 23

Bears 00                Saints 37

Browns 00             Steelers 27

 

 

MAJOR 3 TEAM PARLAY:

Brady's bucs

Brees's saints

Big Ben's steelers

 

Minor 5 Team Parlay:

Bill's

Seahawks

Brady's Bucs

Brees's Saints

Big Ben's Steelers 

 

:cash:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Colts 21 Bills 35

Rams 17 Seahawks 27

Buccaneers 34 Football Team 17

Ravens 28 Titans 31

Bears 24 Saints 27

Browns 21 Steelers 28

 

Alright. Playoff time! lets see how I do! Hopefully I jinx the Bills here and the Colts win!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2021 at 6:46 PM, coltsva said:

Colts 31  Bills 28

Rams 13  Seahawks 21

Bucs 21   Football team 23

Ravens 20  Titans 31

Bears 10    Saints 31

Browns 20 Steelers 23 (OT)

I felt it appropriate to quote myself.

 

I just got off the phone with the Titans, Saints and Steelers. They asked if I could please change my picks for today. So I am revising my selections for today:

Ravens 31  Titans 20

Bears 31     Saints 10

Browns 23  Steelers 20 (OT)

You're welcome

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

I think you jinxed them

Ravens look good now too. TN needs to go lol.  It’s so nice seeing such a loud crowd at a game. It feels like normalcy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

lmao I picked Baltimore, I guess Henry and Tannehill suck :sarcasm:, their coach was far worse than Frank as well. You have freaking Henry and get cute don't even use him when you should. They had a 2nd and 2 and a 3rd and 2 and didn't even give him the ball on a key drive. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

lmao I picked Baltimore, I guess Henry and Tannehill suck :sarcasm:, their coach was far worse than Frank as well. You have freaking Henry and get cute don't even use him when you should. They had a 2nd and 2 and a 3rd and 2 and didn't even give him the ball on a key drive. 

That punk team with Patriot bums Vrabel and loudmouth Malcom Butler needed a good beat down. That will teach them not to dance on the Raven’s logo ! 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Luck is Good said:

Ravens are going to get shellacked at Chiefs next week

Possibly. We haven’t done well against them, and can’t seem to stop a screen pass. They need to run, run, and run and keep Mahomes off the field. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Old Crow said:

Possibly. We haven’t done well against them, and can’t seem to stop a screen pass. They need to run, run, and run and keep Mahomes off the field. 

They conquered their demons against the Titans today. There are weird things that happen in football. That being said, I’d be shocked if the Chiefs don’t go to the SB

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, danlhart87 said:

I think Browns win tonight and if that happened they would go to Buffalo

You think the Browns are going to win on the road against the Steelers? They barely won last week at home against the reserve team

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Luck is Good said:

You think the Browns are going to win on the road against the Steelers? They barely won last week at home against the reserve team

Probably not but I picked them so sticking with it

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

Ravens are going to get shellacked at Chiefs next week

 

I will say they probably have the best chance of anyone in the AFC in beating the Chiefs just because of how specialized the offense is with Jackson at running the ball.  Therefore, they can play ball control and keep Mahomes on the sidelines and maybe force KC into some mistakes by getting them impatient  

 

Now if Mahomes hits on some of those crazy chunk plays off scrambles, etc like he did in the playoffs and SB, no one is going to beat KC.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

So happy for Jackson. His postgame interview just puts a smile on your face. How can you not like that kid.

It just warms my heart that Tennessee is golfing now just like we are, does that make me a bad person? I didn't think so!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

They conquered their demons against the Titans today. There are weird things that happen in football. That being said, I’d be shocked if the Chiefs don’t go to the SB


KC is a tough match up. We can only hope it’s like 2012 when we beat Manning and Brady. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SR711 said:

 

I will say they probably have the best chance of anyone in the AFC in beating the Chiefs just because of how specialized the offense is with Jackson at running the ball.  Therefore, they can play ball control and keep Mahomes on the sidelines and maybe force KC into some mistakes by getting them impatient  

 

Now if Mahomes hits on some of those crazy chunk plays off scrambles, etc like he did in the playoffs and SB, no one is going to beat KC.  


Its like Manning in his prime. You have to keep Mahomes off the field. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Old Crow said:


Its like Manning in his prime. You have to keep Mahomes off the field. 


Marquise Brown has been balling the last few games. They should however get the RBs involved in the passing game more, IMO, will give Lamar enough options between Andrews, Hollywood and the RBs making them harder to defend.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, chad72 said:


Marquise Brown has been balling the last few games. They should however get the RBs involved in the passing game more, IMO, will give Lamar enough options between Andrews, Hollywood and the RBs making them harder to defend.

A few screen passes wouldn’t hurt either 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, The Old Crow said:


Its like Manning in his prime. You have to keep Mahomes off the field. 

I’ve said this before on here but I’ll say it again. Mahomes is better at this age than both Peyton and Brady. It’s a completely different ballgame going against Mahomes

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

I’ve said this before on here but I’ll say it again. Mahomes is better at this age than both Peyton and Brady. It’s a completely different ballgame going against Mahomes

He’s a heck of a QB. In the Lamar era , we are 0-3. All you can do is possess the ball and keep him off the field as much as possible. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

I’ve said this before on here but I’ll say it again. Mahomes is better at this age than both Peyton and Brady. It’s a completely different ballgame going against Mahomes

Backyard football. Manning and Brady weren't running around waiting for someone to shake the DB. It's crazy new nfl

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...