Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Updated Fas

SubZero

Just in case some of you havent been updated on the recent signings or anything then here it is.

Pierre Garcon signed w/ Redskins

Anthony Gonzalaz signed w/ Patriots

Dan Orlovsly signed w/ Buccaneers

Jamaal Anderson signed w/ Bengals

Mike Pollak signed w/ Panthers

Quinn Ojinnaka signed w/ Rams

Jerome Felton signed w/ Vikings

Peyton Manning signed w/ Broncos

Jacob Tamme signed w/ Broncos

Jeff Saturday signed w/ Packers

Philip Wheeler signed w/ Raiders

These guys are still on the market

Dallas Clark

Joseph Addai

Melvin Bullitt

Curtis Painter

Jamey Richard

Eric Foster

Anthony Hill

Stevie Brown

Tyler Brayton

Malakai, I am considering becoming a Lions fan now. The Colts just let him ......walk away.

I know it's terrible, now the Colts will probably have to draft Morris Claiborne to even remotely make up for the loss. That alone probably still won't be enough.

I know it's terrible, now the Colts will probably have to draft Morris Claiborne to even remotely make up for the loss. That alone probably still won't be enough.

Maybe we can use #34 to pick up Morris. :(

What the FO didn't realize was that Lacey came cheap! He played the last 3 years for the Colts, and received less than $3MM for it.

Asante Samuel said he will play CB for a discounted rate of $7MM a year.

:sarcasm:

Just in case some of you havent been updated on the recent signings or anything then here it is.

Dallas Clark

Joseph Addai

Melvin Bullitt

Curtis Painter

Jamey Richard

Eric Foster

Anthony Hill

Stevie Brown

Tyler Brayton

Think positive.I see alot of high risk players on FA here on this topic.Think comp picks in 2013 :)

I think the colts need to kick the tires on asante samuel, Grigson needs to try to make a deal that could bring him to indy. I think a powers/samuel duo would be perfect especially with bethea and zybikowski at the safety positions. 4th or 5th rounder with maybe a 4th or 5th rounder in next years draft for him. get samuel to try to lower his contract demands down to about 5 or 6 million and it oculd work. in my opinion that is

Think he meant "after" he is cut by the Lions!

He is not being cut by the Lions. They need depth at CB and he could be a good nickelback for them. He was a good nickelback for us, just not a good outside. He won't be cut by the Lions, that's my opinion.

Hilarious how many people on here whined incessantly about Clark, Addai, Bullitt and Brackett being cut.....some even claimed those cuts to be the last straw with them as far as being Colts fans.....yet, those 4 haven't been deemed by ANY of the 31 other NFL teams yet as being worthy of being signed as free agents.

Hilarious how many people on here whined incessantly about Clark, Addai, Bullitt and Brackett being cut.....some even claimed those cuts to be the last straw with them as far as being Colts fans.....yet, those 4 haven't been deemed by ANY of the 31 other NFL teams yet as being worthy of being signed as free agents.

The fact that these 4 players have not been picked up by any other team yet validates the correctness of Grigson's move to release them.

Dallas Clark

Joseph Addai

Melvin Bullitt

Curtis Painter

Jamey Richard

Eric Foster

Anthony Hill

Stevie Brown

Tyler Brayton

And how can you forget Lacey to the Lions?

And Ernie Sims?

And Kevin Bentley?

Think positive.I see alot of high risk players on FA here on this topic.Think comp picks in 2013 :)

Which of these players who have signed with other teams were actual free agents that will entitle the Colts to comp picks in the 2013 draft? Some of these players were not FAs but were released by the Colts with one or more years remaining on their contracts. Do these released players also qualify the Colts for comp picks?

Which of these players who have signed with other teams were actual free agents that will entitle the Colts to comp picks in the 2013 draft? Some of these players were not FAs but were released by the Colts with one or more years remaining on their contracts. Do these released players also qualify the Colts for comp picks?

No not the released players like Peyton Brackett Addai Clark Bullitt

Released players (Manning, Brackett, Bullitt, Addai, Clark) are not eligible for compensatory picks next year.

All the others are eligible, depending on their performance over the upcoming season (and not by the size of their contracts as some would suggest).

The fact that these 4 players have not been picked up by any other team yet validates the correctness of Grigson's move to release them.

Absolutely correct.

There's alot of unrealistic people on here with their heads in the clouds, i've noticed. People that I am thankful will never be involved in any decision making for the Indianapolis Colts. These people wouldn't have seen a problem with a starting OL next year consisting of: Castonzo-Reitz-Saturday-Tepper-Linkenbach; people who's ideal DT combo would be Antonio Johnson and Eric Foster; people who would have had no issue with Jacob Lacey and Joe Lefeged being 2 of our 4 starting DB's; people who think Gary Brackett is a top NFL middle linebacker.