Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Playoff Success Rankings

Chrisaaron1023

I know some of you won't participate because it's "Colts or nothing" well obviously that's our number one choice! Some may have 2nd favorite teams, NFC teams or teams to hate. But with no Patriots in this year we may not have a designated team to root against this year... or do we? What are your rankings for who you'd like to see hoist the Lombardi?

1. Colts

2. Packers - My NFC team

3. Saints - Just one more for Brees

4. Chiefs - Meh

5. Ravens - I picked them to win

6. Rams - Dont care

7. Bears - Dont care

8. Bills - Already salty towards them 7 hours after they helped us lol

9. Seahawks - meh

10. Washington - _______

11. Browns - Just don't like them

12. Titans - Yuck

13. Steelers - * about 06, 11,14,15,17,19,20 ESPECIALLY :flaming:

14. Buccaneers - ......:puke:

Will not root for a team coached by Sean Payton or Pete Carroll, or  Steelers or Browns.

Don't want to root for Ravens, Bears,Titans, or Bucs.

I guess that leaves Bills, Packers, Rams, Football team, Chiefs, if Colts get eliminated.

Seeing a lot of Packers fans around this forum. Do you think that's an age thing, because they're close in proximity to Indiana, on TV a lot, or something else? 

Also, I think I may be a hater because I dont actively root FOR anybody else but I actively root AGAINST the Steelers, Cowboys and Patriots. 

hater GIF

21 minutes ago, Mitch Connors said:

Seeing a lot of Packers fans around this forum. Do you think that's an age thing, because they're close in proximity to Indiana, on TV a lot, or something else?

This is a very good question. I'm from Connecticut so not very close to both. But Idk.. I liked Brett Favre and then I loved watching Aaron play in the 2010 playoff run.. it just kinda stuck. I guess you can say I'm just a Rodgers fan :dunno: lol

23 minutes ago, Mitch Connors said:

Also, I think I may be a hater because I dont actively root FOR anybody else but I actively root AGAINST the Steelers, Cowboys and Patriots. 

p.s. It's fun that way hahah because there's always something to cheer for. lol lets go Washington NO NAMES! :lol:

Archived