Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Road to the Super Bowl, yikes (Merge)

Chucklez

1 hour ago, CaptainColt12 said:

Your Optimism is miss placed Asgardian. 

The Colts are capable of beating any team in the league,  Buffalo included.  Unfortunately,  colts are also capable of losing to any team in the league. Especially,  with sometimes questionable in game coaching decisions. 

17 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

The Colts are capable of beating any team in the league,  Buffalo included.  Unfortunately,  colts are also capable of losing to any team in the league. Especially,  with sometimes questionable in game coaching decisions. 

Well said my young jedi

• w87r changed the title to Road to the Super Bowl, yikes (Merge)

Well, if we still had AC, it would have been possible, but now... yikes

But I think we have a better chance to beat the Bills than we had playing the Ravens. 

Lamar is really starting to look like tha MVP Lamar of last season, while the Bills are en inexperienced playoff team, with a lot of pressure on them.

The Bills can only fail in this game, while the Colts can play free of any expectations.

I really think we have a fair chance with our D#, and Taylor is looking like a beast, as the Bills have to watch out for. 

Taylor will attract a lot of focus, which can give TY and Doyle room to work in.

If Rivers can avoid any turnovers and play well enough to keep the game close in the 4th Quarter, then we have a chance.

But if we let the Bills get away and give them a 2 score lead early, it might be over before halftime.

So im actually glad we got to play the Bills and not the Ravens, and I know, an AFC South title would have been sweet, but again, I would rather play the Bills than the Ravens, even though the road to the Super Bowl goes through Buffalo, Kansas and most likely through Pittsburgh or Baltimore, I like our chances on saturday.

Go Colts 

Archived