Colts Bills Predictions

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

first half colts - 27      second half bills 55

I don’t know if the Colts can win this game, but over the years they have beaten some top teams when they weren’t supposed to win. 

Folks been saying stuff like "take the foot off the gas", and such. I think Frank has been sandbagging more than a few new looks. Getting to the postseason with everything you do on film, is not usual

Posted Images

1 hour ago, danlhart87 said:

Little over 24 hours til game

Who else is excited about tomorrow 

May sleep til half time and if bills have big lead cut it off and head to work

• Confused 1
48 minutes ago, DontEverGiveUp said:

It's gonna be tough to sleep tonight, that's for sure.

I don't  have to worry about that  working a 16 hour shift lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

Little over 24 hours til game

Who else is excited about tomorrow 

I’m stoked.  Had to make my 8 hour chili to cook a bit tonight and finish in the morning just in time for the game. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Fluke_33 said:

I’m stoked.  Had to make my 8 hour chili to cook a bit tonight and finish in the morning just in time for the game. 

Good luck tomorrow and hope all enjoy game

• Like 1
7 hours ago, DontEverGiveUp said:

Well, Rivers is 6th all time in game winning drives and 10th all time in 4th quarter comebacks.

He also has the most wins (14) all time when trailing by 14+ in the 4th quarter.  I believe the next closest QB has 9.

That was before his throwing power has declined.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Billsfans said:

Just Bills fan here to show a little comedy before the game. Good luck to your team tomorrow.

https://www.reddit.com/r/buffalobills/comments/ksfmu6/philip_rivers_journey_through_the_playoffs_2021/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

This year is the first year the five oldest QBs are in the playoffs. Rogers, Brady, Brees, Big Ben, and Rivers. Rivers has more kids than the other four combined.

• Haha 2
35 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I just hope it’s competitive so we don’t look stupid. I do think if rivers has a rough game that could make them not bring him back. 

If Rivers wants to come back he will be brought back but thats gonna be on him.

If not possibilities are endless 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

I always like helping my fiance good friend who is a golden retriever breeder. She has 12 Goldens and just had 4 litters 35 puppies. 

:heart:

My little pug is having twins this weekend. Now I can finally call her a mother pugger.

• Haha 2

I have a feeling our TEs will be a huge part of our game plan. Bills have struggled against TEs. I can see Burton and MAC making some big plays.

10 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

I'd like to see rivers get the super bowl ending to his career like elway did. I can still remember elway getting  helicoptered as he got into the end zone.....

That was a great play

• Like 1
2 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

@EastStreethow have TEs faired against Bills this year

No statistical info, but given the Bills lack of size at DB, I'd guess fairly well. I know Waller, Henry, and Kelce all had good games. IIRC, Kelce had 2 or 3 TDs.

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, rock8591 said:

My little pug is having twins this weekend. Now I can finally call her a mother pugger.

I'm gonna be having a blast with these chunky sweet potatoes later :heart:

rsz_2received_1106143606486888.jpg

• Like 2

This is a tuff one for me.  The Bills are hot and can put up big points..... and fast.  We are capable, but struggle on 3rd down, and sometimes get “cute” with playcalling.

Looking at stats, we both look similar in many areas, excluding 3rd down, where they have us by 10 points.

Their defensive strength seems to be when they are ahead, and can hunt the QB, which they do well.  Theycan be had in running game, so i hope/expect Taylor to get some work.  Pkay-action could be big for us.

On D, we need to pressure the WRs. Be aggressive at the line.  Mix man to man and zone.  Surprisingly, their QB seems to throw FAR more interceptions against zone.  I hope Flus is ready for this one.  We need to mix some Leonard and Moore blitzes to keep them guessing and hopefully off-guard.

Most importantly, i think we need to start fast like last week, but maintain.  Treat the 2nd half like a new start of game if thats what it takes.  Dont over-think it Frank and get cute.  I dont wanna see Jacoby unless its 3rd or 4th and 1.  Physical.... aggressive.... smart..... set the tone,  Give our D the confidence to play loose.  Dont put oressure on them.

Do what we do well.

If we do these things, i can see 17-10 or 20-17-ish at half-time and then i expect Buffalo to open it up and it could be a shoot-out.

My heart may be weighing in heavily, but i see the old man finding some magic and leading us to a 35-31 win.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

Wow really holy cow

Hope we get the TEs involved definitely 

I was thinking yesterday that “Big Mo” could be huge in this game.  Literally and figuratively.

15 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

If Rivers wants to come back he will be brought back but thats gonna be on him.

If not possibilities are endless 

Wouldn’t Ballard want to see how he plays today?  If he throws ducks out there and you guys get crushed, why would he return?  There will be better options available this offseason.  Imo, going with rivers is just putting the franchise on hold.

• Like 1

As a realist, I pray we don't get embarrassed......as  fan I wanna give the Colties a chance to overcome their head scratching schemes or lack there of on offense and defense at times....so Colts 34- Bills 31..... we trail the entire game and cardiac kid a game winning touchdown as time expires........our fan base, pencils us into a SB parade scenario at COVID safe distances, and the realist in me just prays we don't get embarrassed in the second round lol

• Like 1