Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Bills Predictions


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

first half colts - 27      second half bills 55

I don’t know if the Colts can win this game, but over the years they have beaten some top teams when they weren’t supposed to win. 

Colts 28 bills 24. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Colt.45 said:

You think the Titans match up with Buffalo better than we do?

But to answer , I really believe we are a better team that tenn and that we match up better against buff

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ferrante9 said:

rivers is going to destroy the bills like you wouldn't believe it. then he will destroy mahomes and the chiefs like you never seen before. then will destroy big ben and the steelers like nobody's business. and then in the superbowl he will trash drew breese  and show him who  really is the best.

 

rivers gonna win everything this year, next year, and if we give him a 3 year extension, he will win 5 consecutives rings.

 

time is now. rivers is the real champion. 

Quote I Am Serious GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Man... I'm just feeling pretty certain that this will be a close game that comes down to if Phil can win it in the end... and well... we know how that will go :(

 

I'm actually not as scared of Stef as I was a few days ago. We always seem to be able to at least limit what a team does really well in big spots. It's never as bad as I think it'll be. I just think it'll come down to Phil late in the game and I'm not confident. Also where do we rank in the NFL on third down? Maybe I'm being dramatic, but I feel like specifically in the 4th quarter we've been horrrrrendous.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ferrante9 said:

rivers is going to destroy the bills like you wouldn't believe it. then he will destroy mahomes and the chiefs like you never seen before. then will destroy big ben and the steelers like nobody's business. and then in the superbowl he will trash drew breese  and show him who  really is the best.

 

rivers gonna win everything this year, next year, and if we give him a 3 year extension, he will win 5 consecutives rings.

 

time is now. rivers is the real champion. 

 

I.... 

 

Love this optimism. Let's go with this. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/5/2021 at 3:54 PM, chad72 said:

 

I hope I can be as optimistic as you are.

 

In its last three games against teams in the playoff field -- Green Bay, Tennessee and Pittsburgh -- the Colts have allowed an average of 35 points and 390 yards. Plus, this seems very eerily similar to the KC Chiefs divisional round game in 2018. A team with a string of playoff losses coming in (KC then with 6 straight) and Bills now (no playoff win in 25 years), get to play the Colts on their home turf.

 

Unless Eberflus changes up his pass defense in an unpredictable fashion, it could be a long day vs Josh Allen.

The good news, as some have pointed out. Allen is a little less elite against zone defense. Yes, he will still get his yards. But, hopefully, we make them early their way down the field. No easy TD's like the two against Pittsburg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Colts 27

Bills 17

 

Allen throws two INTs and loses one fumble.  Bills commit to stopping Taylor, but Rivers finds a variety of receivers to sustain drives.   Trey Burton has some big catches, and Hines has a highlight reel wheel route.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think these guys nailed the colts defense here and what they have to do. Some good things on offense too. I heard Jim Ayello say on the cover two podcast the colts should not sell out the run. We should let them run and just shut down the pass. I thought that was kind of a interesting take.

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ferrante9 said:

rivers is going to destroy the bills like you wouldn't believe it. then he will destroy mahomes and the chiefs like you never seen before. then will destroy big ben and the steelers like nobody's business. and then in the superbowl he will trash drew breese  and show him who  really is the best.

 

rivers gonna win everything this year, next year, and if we give him a 3 year extension, he will win 5 consecutives rings.

 

time is now. rivers is the real champion. 

 

Ridiculous. There is NO way Big Ben and PIT are getting to the AFCCG.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, danlhart87 said:

Why would he be bluffing

I hope he does play honestly 

 

That way if Colts win no excuses 

Did he get injured last game? I mean if he played the last game he can’t be to injured.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Why would he be bluffing

I hope he does play honestly 

 

That way if Colts win no excuses 

Why would he be bluffing?

Because it’s the playoffs and you use anything you can to your advantage. Including ambiguity of injuries and line-ups.

 

With that said, no way Diggs isn’t in the game Saturday. Colts should be prepared for as much.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Diggs didnt practice yesterday. I bet though they would just keep resting him to make sure  he is good to go.

Diggs will play Beasley  won't. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Did he get injured last game? I mean if he played the last game he can’t be to injured.

 

Diggs actually was seen wincing on the sidelines when he was warming up before last game and still played a half, so it seems like it was something he has been dealing with for at least a few weeks now and obviously not that serious.  Had 7 for 76 in a half of work so he looked pretty good.  There is no way he isn't active and pretty much normal for this game. If need be they probably give him an injection before the game.  Beasley is probably a 50/50 shot at playing but I would lean more towards no.  McKenzie played very well in the slot last game in his absence and we got Brown back as well last week so that will somewhat make up for his absence if he can't go.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Beasley and Diggs are both fully dressed today and out there at warmups....will have to see what their designations are in terms of practice today.  Diggs we already knew is playing, Beasley I was 50/50 leaning towards no, but now I might be more like 60/40 leaning towards yes...

 

Neither are in a red non-contact jersey.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

There have John Brown and he is no slouch. He has been injured but he has also been under rated for a long time. 

McKenzie  as well

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sheesh. I took a look at Twitter and not a single person thinks we'll win. Like Jesus, the bills are not that good a team. Like I'll give them respect fine, but it's gonna take more to win then just Allen and Diggs especially with a lack of a run game and suspect defense that can be beat easily.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Sheesh. I took a look at Twitter and not a single person thinks we'll win. Like Jesus, the bills are not that good a team. Like I'll give them respect fine, but it's gonna take more to win then just Allen and Diggs especially with a lack of a run game and suspect defense that can be beat easily.

I have been watching the NFL Network and ESPN and I haven't seen 1 person pick us either. I kind of like it because being a big underdog we can play loose.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have been watching the NFL Network and ESPN and I haven't seen 1 person pick us either. I kind of like it because being a big underdog we can play loose.

Its a win win

If Colts lose its expected 

If Colts win media will be like...collection mind blown GIF

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, danlhart87 said:

Its a win win

If Colts lose its expected 

If Colts win media will be like...collection mind blown GIF

 

No. They'll just do it all over again with the chiefs.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

I have a feeling if Colts win media will say Bills just had bad day 

 

That's exactly what will happen.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CR91 said:

 

No. They'll just do it all over again with the chiefs.

I will say this, beating the Chiefs will be really difficult. I think we have a 50/50 shot against anyone else though if we bring our A game. I would still say we have at least a 30% chance of beating KC which isn't bad.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I will say this, beating the Chiefs will be really difficult. I think we have a 50/50 shot against anyone else though if we bring our A game. I would still say we have at least a 30% chance of beating KC which isn't bad.

 

You'd have to bank on them being rusty like the Peyton days.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CR91 said:

 

You'd have to bank on them being rusty like the Peyton days.

and it is possible. We beat GB and won at Tennessee so I know we are capable of beating very good teams when things are clicking and we win the turnover battle. KC is great though but we upset them last year with JB at QB so in a 1 game situation strange things can happen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

and it is possible. We beat GB and won at Tennessee so I know we are capable of beating very good teams when things are clicking and we win the turnover battle. KC is great though but we upset them last year with JB at QB so in a 1 game situation strange things can happen.

 

Need to take care of business on Saturday. I know we'll win.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CR91 said:

 

Need to take care of business on Saturday. I know we'll win.

I have a good feeling about Saturday as well, I may be wrong but Rivers has so much experience in the playoffs and has performed excellent in the WildCard round throughout his career. I also think Taylor has become a beast lately.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have a good feeling about Saturday as well, I may be wrong but Rivers has so much experience in the playoffs and has performed excellent in the WildCard round throughout his career. I also think Taylor has become a beast lately.

I hope so 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

If I thought the Colts could play well for an entire 4 quarters I'd pick them to win. But we haven't seen that much this year.  I gotta pick the Bills here.  Probably in the neighborhood of 31-23.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2021 at 7:51 AM, 07dleigh said:

Man... I'm just feeling pretty certain that this will be a close game that comes down to if Phil can win it in the end... and well... we know how that will go :(

 

I'm actually not as scared of Stef as I was a few days ago. We always seem to be able to at least limit what a team does really well in big spots. It's never as bad as I think it'll be. I just think it'll come down to Phil late in the game and I'm not confident. Also where do we rank in the NFL on third down? Maybe I'm being dramatic, but I feel like specifically in the 4th quarter we've been horrrrrendous.

Well, Rivers is 6th all time in game winning drives and 10th all time in 4th quarter comebacks.

 

He also has the most wins (14) all time when trailing by 14+ in the 4th quarter.  I believe the next closest QB has 9.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...