Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Bills Predictions

danlhart87

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ferrante9 said:

rivers is going to destroy the bills like you wouldn't believe it. then he will destroy mahomes and the chiefs like you never seen before. then will destroy big ben and the steelers like nobody's business. and then in the superbowl he will trash drew breese  and show him who  really is the best.

rivers gonna win everything this year, next year, and if we give him a 3 year extension, he will win 5 consecutives rings.

time is now. rivers is the real champion. 

Quote I Am Serious GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

Man... I'm just feeling pretty certain that this will be a close game that comes down to if Phil can win it in the end... and well... we know how that will go :(

I'm actually not as scared of Stef as I was a few days ago. We always seem to be able to at least limit what a team does really well in big spots. It's never as bad as I think it'll be. I just think it'll come down to Phil late in the game and I'm not confident. Also where do we rank in the NFL on third down? Maybe I'm being dramatic, but I feel like specifically in the 4th quarter we've been horrrrrendous.

11 hours ago, ferrante9 said:

rivers is going to destroy the bills like you wouldn't believe it. then he will destroy mahomes and the chiefs like you never seen before. then will destroy big ben and the steelers like nobody's business. and then in the superbowl he will trash drew breese  and show him who  really is the best.

rivers gonna win everything this year, next year, and if we give him a 3 year extension, he will win 5 consecutives rings.

I.... 

Love this optimism. Let's go with this. 

On 1/5/2021 at 3:54 PM, chad72 said:

I hope I can be as optimistic as you are.

In its last three games against teams in the playoff field -- Green Bay, Tennessee and Pittsburgh -- the Colts have allowed an average of 35 points and 390 yards. Plus, this seems very eerily similar to the KC Chiefs divisional round game in 2018. A team with a string of playoff losses coming in (KC then with 6 straight) and Bills now (no playoff win in 25 years), get to play the Colts on their home turf.

Unless Eberflus changes up his pass defense in an unpredictable fashion, it could be a long day vs Josh Allen.

The good news, as some have pointed out. Allen is a little less elite against zone defense. Yes, he will still get his yards. But, hopefully, we make them early their way down the field. No easy TD's like the two against Pittsburg

Colts 27

Bills 17

Allen throws two INTs and loses one fumble.  Bills commit to stopping Taylor, but Rivers finds a variety of receivers to sustain drives.   Trey Burton has some big catches, and Hines has a highlight reel wheel route.

13 hours ago, ferrante9 said:

Ridiculous. There is NO way Big Ben and PIT are getting to the AFCCG.

10 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Why would he be bluffing

I hope he does play honestly 

That way if Colts win no excuses 

Why would he be bluffing?

Because it’s the playoffs and you use anything you can to your advantage. Including ambiguity of injuries and line-ups.

With that said, no way Diggs isn’t in the game Saturday. Colts should be prepared for as much.

35 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Did he get injured last game? I mean if he played the last game he can’t be to injured.

Diggs actually was seen wincing on the sidelines when he was warming up before last game and still played a half, so it seems like it was something he has been dealing with for at least a few weeks now and obviously not that serious.  Had 7 for 76 in a half of work so he looked pretty good.  There is no way he isn't active and pretty much normal for this game. If need be they probably give him an injection before the game.  Beasley is probably a 50/50 shot at playing but I would lean more towards no.  McKenzie played very well in the slot last game in his absence and we got Brown back as well last week so that will somewhat make up for his absence if he can't go.

Looks like Beasley and Diggs are both fully dressed today and out there at warmups....will have to see what their designations are in terms of practice today.  Diggs we already knew is playing, Beasley I was 50/50 leaning towards no, but now I might be more like 60/40 leaning towards yes...

Neither are in a red non-contact jersey.

Sheesh. I took a look at Twitter and not a single person thinks we'll win. Like Jesus, the bills are not that good a team. Like I'll give them respect fine, but it's gonna take more to win then just Allen and Diggs especially with a lack of a run game and suspect defense that can be beat easily.

4 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Sheesh. I took a look at Twitter and not a single person thinks we'll win. Like Jesus, the bills are not that good a team. Like I'll give them respect fine, but it's gonna take more to win then just Allen and Diggs especially with a lack of a run game and suspect defense that can be beat easily.

I have been watching the NFL Network and ESPN and I haven't seen 1 person pick us either. I kind of like it because being a big underdog we can play loose.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have been watching the NFL Network and ESPN and I haven't seen 1 person pick us either. I kind of like it because being a big underdog we can play loose.

Its a win win

If Colts lose its expected 

If Colts win media will be like...collection mind blown GIF

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I will say this, beating the Chiefs will be really difficult. I think we have a 50/50 shot against anyone else though if we bring our A game. I would still say we have at least a 30% chance of beating KC which isn't bad.

You'd have to bank on them being rusty like the Peyton days.

1 minute ago, CR91 said:

You'd have to bank on them being rusty like the Peyton days.

and it is possible. We beat GB and won at Tennessee so I know we are capable of beating very good teams when things are clicking and we win the turnover battle. KC is great though but we upset them last year with JB at QB so in a 1 game situation strange things can happen.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

and it is possible. We beat GB and won at Tennessee so I know we are capable of beating very good teams when things are clicking and we win the turnover battle. KC is great though but we upset them last year with JB at QB so in a 1 game situation strange things can happen.

Need to take care of business on Saturday. I know we'll win.

1 minute ago, CR91 said:

Need to take care of business on Saturday. I know we'll win.

I have a good feeling about Saturday as well, I may be wrong but Rivers has so much experience in the playoffs and has performed excellent in the WildCard round throughout his career. I also think Taylor has become a beast lately.

33 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have a good feeling about Saturday as well, I may be wrong but Rivers has so much experience in the playoffs and has performed excellent in the WildCard round throughout his career. I also think Taylor has become a beast lately.

I hope so 

On 1/7/2021 at 7:51 AM, 07dleigh said:

Man... I'm just feeling pretty certain that this will be a close game that comes down to if Phil can win it in the end... and well... we know how that will go :(

I'm actually not as scared of Stef as I was a few days ago. We always seem to be able to at least limit what a team does really well in big spots. It's never as bad as I think it'll be. I just think it'll come down to Phil late in the game and I'm not confident. Also where do we rank in the NFL on third down? Maybe I'm being dramatic, but I feel like specifically in the 4th quarter we've been horrrrrendous.

Well, Rivers is 6th all time in game winning drives and 10th all time in 4th quarter comebacks.

He also has the most wins (14) all time when trailing by 14+ in the 4th quarter.  I believe the next closest QB has 9.

Archived