Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Bills Predictions


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

first half colts - 27      second half bills 55

I don’t know if the Colts can win this game, but over the years they have beaten some top teams when they weren’t supposed to win. 

Folks been saying stuff like "take the foot off the gas", and such. I think Frank has been sandbagging more than a few new looks. Getting to the postseason with everything you do on film, is not usual

Posted Images

Crazily, we want a blizzard....

 

Give me a cold and snowy/wet game and I like our chances at a competitive nail biter 24 - 21 Colts.

 

Decent/fine weather and I think we get embarrassed 41 - 17 

Link to post
Share on other sites

If we play bad in the first half I honestly think we win the game. Colts as of late have been playing well in the first half of games. If the Jags weren’t playing to lose the Colts don’t make the playoffs. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, a06cc said:

If we play bad in the first half I honestly think we win the game. Colts as of late have been playing well in the first half of games. If the Jags weren’t playing to lose the Colts don’t make the playoffs. 

Slight issue with that is the jags weren’t playing to lose... they had the number 1 pick regardless of any result. Why would they still intentionally lose?

 

I bet they would’ve loved to have stuck it to us and knocked us outta the playoffs.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chucklez said:

Slight issue with that is the jags weren’t playing to lose... they had the number 1 pick regardless of any result. Why would they still intentionally lose?

 

I bet they would’ve loved to have stuck it to us and knocked us outta the playoffs.

I really think the coach lost the locker room. Don’t think they were trying.

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, a06cc said:

I really think the coach lost the locker room. Don’t think they were trying.

 

1 minute ago, a06cc said:

I really think the coach lost the locker room. Don’t think they were trying.

Did we just watch the same game?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Chucklez said:

Crazily, we want a blizzard....

 

Give me a cold and snowy/wet game and I like our chances at a competitive nail biter 24 - 21 Colts.

 

Decent/fine weather and I think we get embarrassed 41 - 17 

The Titans said the same thing look what happened lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pacolts56 said:

I think we eeeck out the win in a defensive battle.....

 

Colts  19

Bills    13

Me too, but it all comes down to how we contain Allen within the pocket. We struggle against mobile QB’s. He has the ability to run. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, a06cc said:

Yes and I’m saying Doug may not be there next season. 

Dude went 1-15... Doesn’t take a prophet to make that prediction.

 

All I’m saying is the jags didn’t play to lose that game... because they clearly didn’t. Their previous two games, definitely they did... not this one though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, DiogoSales said:

If we play standard normal football on short yardage situations, we got a chance.

 

It's not cool when the other team knows it's not a pass at all!

 

Colts 35 x 31 Bills

 

yes let jb throw at least one

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chucklez said:

Dude went 1-15... Doesn’t take a prophet to make that prediction.

 

All I’m saying is the jags didn’t play to lose that game... because they clearly didn’t. Their previous two games, definitely they did... not this one though.

Agree to disagree. Don’t think a few players wanted to “tank”. Especially given what the team had built a few season ago. They were a playoff team. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, a06cc said:

Agree to disagree. Don’t think a few players wanted to “tank”. Especially given what the team had built a few season ago. They were a playoff team. 

Make your mind up, did they play to lose or not...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey. It's the playoffs. Anything can happen. Can you guys not sound so depressing 

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The secondary is going to get the Colts buried, if they don't come up with something less... 8th grade. 

The offense will need to be consistent and it's anything but that.

 

Buffalo is pretty good, but they're not amazing, they could lose, but the Colts will need to win in the trenches and run the damn ball. Will it happen. Kinda doubt it.

 

Bills 30, Colts 20

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • I have to say I've read a number of articles where the writers are predicting where the best fits are for some of the top free agents.  Another one today where they are placing J. Clowney with the Colts.  This fit with Clowney is being mentioned quite frequently.  Today's article mentioned we tried to get him last year but he went to the Titans.  They feel he fits our scheme perfectly and is still only 28 years old.  Great setting the edge and next to Buckner he could really have a big year.  I believe he signed a one year deal last year for 12M.  Maybe Ballard gets him this time.  
    • Yes - best days seem to be behind him. He was one of the greats at one time. If he comes back, I hope he finds it again.
    • From what I've read, he sounds like a young guy who is getting better and ready for a breakout season. He had some good pressure stats from the article that was quoted. Of course, it comes down to who Ballard likes. I hope he likes someone younger. It seemed pretty clear we weren't getting the job done toward the end of last season, and I don't expect some of those guys to get any better at this point in their careers.
    • Round 1   1 Jacksonville Trevor Lawrence  2 NY Jets Justin Fields  3 Miami JaMarr Chase  4 Atlanta Zach Wilson  5 Cincinnati Penei Sewell  6 Philadelphia DeVonta Smith  7 Detroit Micah Parsons  8 Carolina Mac Jones 9 Denver Patrick Surtain  10 Dallas Rashawn Slater  11 NY Giants Gregory Rousseau  12 San Francisco Trey Lance 13 LA Chargers Christian Darrisaw  14 Minnesota Kyle Pitts  15 New England Kwity Paye  16 Arizona Caleb Farley  17 Las Vegas Trevon Moehrig  18 Miami Samuel Cosmi  19 Washington Teven Jenkins  20 Chicago Kadarius Toney  21 Indianapolis Greg Newsome  22 Tennessee Jaelan Phillips  23 NY Jets Jaycee Horn  24 Pittsburgh Jaylen Waddle  25 Jacksonville Azeez Ojulari  26 Cleveland Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah  27 Baltimore 28 New Orleans 29 Green Bay 30 Buffalo 31 Kansas City 32 Tampa Bay
  • Members

×
×
  • Create New...