Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1170 rushing yards 11 rush TD's 299 receiving yards 1 TD     Finished 3rd in the NFL in rushing yards if my math is correct. Nearly 1500 total yards.   Not bad for a guy

He ran for 253 yards

What an absolute monster he has been today 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

What an absolute monster he has been today 

Boom baby!! Granted it was the Jags but what a game! And finally, Frank stuck with him all game. 

Just now, Nadine said:

He ran for 253 yards

With an average over 8 yards per carry

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

Taylor should win it easily

His team is in the playoffs

True but that doesn’t always matter.

 

1. Herbert 

2. Jefferson 

3. Taylor

 

That would Be my guess based on how much QBs are favored 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr.Debonair said:

True but that doesn’t always matter.

 

1. Herbert 

2. Jefferson 

3. Taylor

 

That would Be my guess based on how much QBs are favored 

Herbert has been unreal

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Nah I think Jefferson wins. Had Taylor been out there all season he would have 

Herbert and Jefferson along with Taylor are all worthy of consideration..... but I’m glad that Taylor is hitting his stride at the perfect time.

 

Maybe the silver lining to no preseason and a limited number of carries early on. :dunno:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So excited for the future with Taylor. Now we just need to make sure our online can stay great over the years. I will admit I wasn't a big fan of Taylor in the early going, I though he showed bad vision. Glad he has shut me up, the kid has turned into the beast we hoped he could be.

 

The jury is still out on Pittman though. He makes plays and that is still a win in my book, but I had hopes he could become our number one guy, but it's too early to know.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t care about him winning any type of award. Taylor has improved as the season has gone on. This needs to carry on for us to be successful. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, funktacious2 said:

So excited for the future with Taylor. Now we just need to make sure our online can stay great over the years. I will admit I wasn't a big fan of Taylor in the early going, I though he showed bad vision. Glad he has shut me up, the kid has turned into the beast we hoped he could be.

 

The jury is still out on Pittman though. He makes plays and that is still a win in my book, but I had hopes he could become our number one guy, but it's too early to know.

Which is why I think the Colts are going left tackle in the first round of the draft unless the Colts think they have the franchise QB looking them in the face which is unlikely based on where they will pick.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, csmopar said:

So can we cut him now? I mean he’s for sure a bust. 
 

 

:sarcasm:


He doesn’t have vision.  Can’t find holes.  Should cut him and draft someone else. 

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

Which is why I think the Colts are going left tackle in the first round of the draft unless the Colts think they have the franchise QB starring them in the face which is unlikely based on where they will pick.  


Yeah, can’t think of many Franchise QB drafted at pick 32

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GoColts8818 said:

Which is why I think the Colts are going left tackle in the first round of the draft unless the Colts think they have the franchise QB looking them in the face which is unlikely based on where they will pick.  

Yeah, I'd say most likely. Pass rusher is a big need too and I think our pick will have a good value at WR or CB, but I have a hard time thinking Ballard won't play it safe and go OT.

Link to post
Share on other sites

How much you wanna bet Jim said take it to the house Taylor on the 40 yard td

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, funktacious2 said:

Yeah, I'd say most likely. Pass rusher is a big need too and I think our pick will have a good value at WR or CB, but I have a hard time thinking Ballard won't play it safe and go OT.

Yeah they have other needs for sure but everything the Colts do starts with line play.  They can’t afford to have major hole there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

I mean trent Richardson had a good first year.........:ninja::hide:   it's a joke I love taylor and will be keeping him in multiple keeper leagues.

Trent NEVER looked like he belonged in the league. FFB TD shouldn't color that

Link to post
Share on other sites

Been watching college ball for 45 years best I have seen as I said in preseason. More yards rushing than anyone in history for first 3 seasons and would have broken all time record if he stayed another year. He destroyed Big 10 defenses that Barkley played. He is only going to get better and better 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Best running back Colts have had since Edge and he’s just getting started.  

I love me some Edge but JT is just as good if not better. Just keep a line in front of this guy. He fights for yards, and has improved his weak areas and is growing. 1 fumble all season and they said he wasnt capable of being a receiving back coming out of college. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

I don’t see any need to spend to keep Mack. At this point I am more interested in Hines being kept than I am Mack. 
 

And I’ve always liked Mack. 

Mack is going to be cheap. Bring him back and to a familiar situation so he can get a better contact that following season from someone else.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

I don’t see any need to spend to keep Mack. At this point I am more interested in Hines being kept than I am Mack. 
 

And I’ve always liked Mack. 

Hines is such a better deul threat compared to Mack. The only way I would let Hines go is in a trade where we got some great value for him. So good at receiving maybe the best in the league with burst after the catch.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, holeymoley99 said:

Been watching college ball for 45 years best I have seen as I said in preseason. More yards rushing than anyone in history for first 3 seasons and would have broken all time record if he stayed another year. He destroyed Big 10 defenses that Barkley played. He is only going to get better and better 

Agreed I have been on board the whole time. I admittedly over drafted him in fantasy but I remember seeing people here destroy the pick from day 1. I see a back with all the tools and character. We stole a cfb great in the 2nd round. I expect a huge leap year 2.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Mack is going to be cheap. Bring him back and to a familiar situation so he can get a better contact that following season from someone else.


Some team is going to be willing to bet on him making a full recovery and offer him a good deal. This “Mack will be cheap” narrative is a little too big for its own britches. He suffered an injury, not the loss of a limb, or something that he has no shot at coming back from. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, John Waylon said:


Some team is going to be willing to bet on him making a full recovery and offer him a good deal. This “Mack will be cheap” narrative is a little too big for its own britches. He suffered an injury, not the loss of a limb, or something that he has no shot at coming back from. 

I would be fine letting him walk.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...