Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts are going to the playoffs!

Just now, ReMeDy said:

What happens if Titans win? Because right now they just scored and are winning.

Then we play buffalo

It was disgusting to watch us killing them with run but frank comes out and try’s to force the pass drive after drive only for Taylor to break out big runs if not for them explosive runs frank would have tried to throw the ball

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, jbaron04 said:

Ya we are but I’m concerned that if we try to limit Josh Allen with run game frank will do every everything he can to try to get away from the run and force the pass 

Texans are driving. We can still get the division 

4 minutes ago, CR91 said:

And the texans pull a raider defense.

All they have to do is mimic our defense every time we have a lead and they go to OT. Tampa 2 / Cover 2 or even Cover 4 for the remainder of regulation and that play doesn’t happen. 

it was also poor execution by the safety. Don’t think he was supposed to bail out underneath 

We made the playoffs. Do not like our chances against Buffalo. Josh Allen is very good and has some weapons. We will need to play a lot better and defense than we have. I think we need to control clock and have solid running game to win.

Count me as happy the Colts got in.  Missing the playoffs at 11-5 would have been a gut punch, especially with a 10-6, 8-8, and either a 7-9 or 6-10 team in the playoffs in the NFC.  I want the Colts to win next week but I can handle losing to the Bills.  

11 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I didn't see the game.  How did Veldeer do in his first start?  I'm assuming we didn't have to move Nelson over.

He done just fine. He did have a penalty that called a JT TD back but other than that he played great. 

A smart pick up by Ballard no doubt.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For us older fans an old school AFC East battle.

It's funny because we usually played them well when we were average and they were awesome in the 90's.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, IinD said:

For us older fans an old school AFC East battle.

It's funny because we usually played them well when we were average and they were awesome in the 90's.

Inner division games are tough. 

The Texans put a huge scare into the Titans today just to make a point. :sip:

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

Eh, we've beaten better yes than Buffalo.  We've also lost to worse teams.  No one can say with any certainty what will happen.  

Exactly....I respect Buffalo but they are not an unbeatable juggernaut. They had a good regular season but the playoffs are an entirely different animal.  This Bills team is still searching for some post season success. I think the Colts have a chance in this one.  

36 minutes ago, Myles said:

I think we have the talent to hang with the Bills.  My fear is Reich.  He doesn't seem capable of making positive adjustments.  

Agreed...Frank Reich is the biggest threat to the Colts offense in my opinion.  Whatever rhythm we establish...he is sure to do something that goes away from what is working and kill momentum.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1