Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 17 Jaguars @Colts, Jan. 3, 2021, 4:25 EST

Message added by Nadine,

Please be mindful of your fellow posters.  Don't use the game day thread to vent or call out fellow posters as either homers or haters.  It's obnoxious and ruins the thread. Plenty of time for new threads after the game for expressing your point of view.

Happy Pumped Up GIF by American Family Insurance

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trevor Lawrence is really scared watching this game on his couch right now. 

Happy New Year, everyone!      We have reached the end of the regular season but not the end of football for your Indianapolis Colts. The 10-5 Colts will make the postseason i

I’m going to let these zebras have it all game, I’m close enough for them to hear me. 

Posted Images

Brissett should never see the field.  Twice in the game on critical third downs.  Just a highly questionable move by Reich.   Borderline fireable offense but with the Colts record won’t happen.

• Like 1

What are we watching right now? 

When Jacoby goes in, teams stack the box because we don’t throw with him. So we put him in and run it up the middle? What are we watching... Frank needs to let go of playcalling or be fired... Unbelievable. 

If I didn’t know any better, I would think we were intentionally trying to lose.

These tight bunched up formations just telegraph the run.  It’s just insane!

Just keep the formation spread out with Taylor back there, then all option remain open and the run is easier, or if the D sells out to stop the run, then the easy pass is there.  It’s like both our O & D play callers go utterly brain dead just when the Colts should be putting games away. <disgusted face palm>

1 minute ago, bestQBever said:

mentally preparing myself to not get upset when we somehow lose this game

That's where I'm at... You gotta be kidding me...

Yep, just looking like the last few weeks. You can just see the momentum swing to the other team. We LOOK concerned and the Jags look like they are having fun. This is pathetic. All 3 phases need to wake up.

Frank is having a hard time transitioning the focus of our offense to Taylor instead of Rivers slinging it all over the field.  You get that ironed out during the week though, not in game.  Then JB over compensates for not giving it to Taylor last drive so he forces it to him instead of taking the sneak.  Frank has to get it together and get these guys back on track. 

• Like 1