Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Happy New Year Colts Fans

4 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Homer J Simpson here and the J stands for J (in my Homer voice) happy homer simpson GIF- happy New Year everyone on the forum.

south park applause GIF

I’m countering your Simpsons with my South Park!

Happy New Years everyone!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Happy New Year to all!

As The Who say in this song in tommy:

‘21 is going to be a good year especially if you and me see it in together (they were singing about 1921 but still...)

• Like 7

Im too old. Had to take a nap from 8:30-11:55, but I made it.

Happy new year everyone. Look forward to a great year on the forum. Starting with a win and playoff berth come Sunday 

200.gif

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Happy New year from Scotland and lets get the win and other results to take us to the play offs on Sunday.

Just wish we were not playing the Jaguars as they always seem to raise their gane against us more than any other team they play!! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
35 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

time flies so fast once you leave highschool its scary .....  I am 2 years away from being 30 , its scary getting old.

Heck, you are still wet behind the ears. I started kindergarten in 1958. 

Respect your elders. :hat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
57 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

time flies so fast once you leave highschool its scary .....  I am 2 years away from being 30 , its scary getting old.

You won't know what old feels like until you are almost 50 haha . I will be 50 this year, when I was 30 I could jog/run 10 miles at a 9 minute pace per mile and bench press 225 twice and I only weighed 160 at the time. I have been lazy the last 7 or 8 years but working a lot. Once you hit 40 certain things start happening like your eyes not being as good and when you get injured you don't heal as quick. I would love to be 30 again. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yeah I’m with you on this.  Especially if we can resign Houston or sign another veteran ER.  Fix OT and take a WR or CB with the first two picks and we have a chance at another great draft.  I am hearing and reading a lot of reports today about a lot more teams willing to trade back.  I see that as a red flag especially in light of a weak ER class.  With all of the uncertainty this year I would prefer we draft into the strength of the class.  TY an Rhodes aren’t getting any younger. 
    • I really do not understand the idea of not paying Darius Leonard or Nelson because they don't play "premium positions". There are only so many elite talents at each position on the football field. I think most people would look at the Colts and say we have 3 or 4 elite talents (Big Q, Leonard, Bucker, and possibly Taylor). Would it be nice if we could fill each position on the football with an elite talent? Sure it would. Is it possible? NO. Elite talent covers for the deficiencies at other positions. Our offensive line was average at best before the addition of Big Q. Now the Colts OLine is looked at as one the top units in the NFL. Our defense isn't elite yet but it is much better than it would be without Leonard and Buckner. When you have proven elite talent you keep it because it makes everyone on the field better. I would love it if we could have all-pros at every position on the field but it isn't possible. When you do have all-pros you pay them.
    • MAC can take over for Doyle as the traditional blocking/possession TE.  He's not the kind of dynamic TE Irsay was talking about a while back.   If we don't acquire Ertz for 1 or 2 years, Tremble, McKitty, or Brevin Jordan from UMiami would fit that profile.   Since we're a little thin/unstable at the receiver position, acquiring that move TE this year will help Wentz get comfortable.
    • https://www.nfl.com/prospects/jaelan-phillips/32005048-4925-4734-953b-176f711c1e6f
    • Eventually the other draft picks that stick with team will count against the cap, but that will be after final cuts and some of those players above them are gone.   Edit: and it is only our top 2 picks because those picks make over the $850k of our current 51st highest salary.   And (2) players at $850k will fall off when those 2 are signed and save $1.7m from that against top 51.   $3.63m(1st/2nd round picks) -$1.7m(2 players drop off top 51) _________ $1.93m net top 51 cap hit
  • Members