Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts/Jaguars, Week 17: Who's Got Colts Mailbag Questions?

AWalkerColts

Is Jonathan Taylor in a pitch count? Looks like he gets about 16-18 carries a game. Sunday, he hit that mark in the 1st half and was gashing the Steelers, relatively speaking, and we rarely saw him the rest of the game. This has been a theme all season it seems. 

second question, why are we blitzing so little? I get that we’re getting real good pressure with the front four but we’re sitting back and trying to cover guys. That obviously isn’t working anymore. 

If I’m correct, earlier this season the NFL stated the potential for an 8-team playoff for either conference if Covid were to interfere with games. If Colts, Titans, Browns, and Ravens all win on Sunday and the Colts are left in the cold at 11-5, do you think there’s a chance that still could happen? Normally I wouldn’t hold my breath but it has to be embarrassing for the NFL to have an 11-5 or 10-6 AFC team left out while one of the awful NFC east teams gets a four seed. Plus, I think you could make an argument that Covid had interfered with the Colts in the second Titans game.

OK, just to make you work, ha ha, and to try to lighten the mood a little from the doom and gloom around here, how many times in NFL history has a game had at least 3 quarterbacks on the two rosters who all started at N.C. State? For that matter, how many times has a game had at least 3 quarterbacks on the two rosters who all started at the same school?

Brady signed with the Bucs for two years showing his commitment and the teams commitment to winning a SB with him at QB.  Rivers only signed for one year.  Whose decision was that?  Totally Rivers?  Totally the Colts?  Mutual?  Did we want him for two?  If we were not ready to commit for two it pretty much signals we are prepared to move on after this year IMO. You work for the team so I truly believe you know the answers.  But of course you can always take the fifth.  lol Thanks Andrew. 

Archived