• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

Simply put:

Colts, Titans, Ravens Win

Brown, Dolphins Lose

Colts get 6th Seed (I think)

I see any other outcome as pretty unlikely!

The Browns can beat the Steelers and the Dolphins cab beat the Bills.   It's not far fetched.   

7 minutes ago, Myles said:

The Browns can beat the Steelers and the Dolphins cab beat the Bills.   It's not far fetched.   

It is possible, I just don’t think it’s likely. The Browns are coming off a big defeat to a Jet’s team that was winless just 2 weeks prior, and the Bills are fighting for the 2-Seed and one of the best overall teams in the league. I don’t see it happening, and despite some fans seemingly “wanting” the Colts to miss the playoffs by being negative and saying how unlikely it is we make it, I see us getting in. The odds are rather heavily in the Colts favor for getting in

7 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

That is too bad. Browns are more entertaining and better.

That Miami defense is nothing to take lightly.

I knew when they played the Chiefs pretty well a few weeks back that they were going to be a tough team to surpass.

27 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

If Browns and Dolphins both lose which team gets in.

24 minutes ago, w87r said:

Miami, better conference record

If the Titans lose to Houston and we take the AFC South, they'll be 10-6 just like Miami, and they'd have similar 7-5 conference records but the Titans would have a better divisional record by 1 game - would that get them in over the Dolphins?

11 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

If the Titans lose to Houston and we take the AFC South, they'll be 10-6 just like Miami, and they'd have similar 7-5 conference records but the Titans would have a better divisional record by 1 game - would that get them in over the Dolphins?

If we win Division, and Dolphins lose Titans would make playoffs over them.

Cleveland

(assuming we beat Jax)

Buffalo should beat Miami.  And Pitt should beat Cleveland.  I also expect Baltimore to win.

Now, if somehow Cleveland beats Pitt, and Miami still loses, then obviously Miami sits.

If pressed to pick one tho, Cleveland will be sitting out. 

But it wouldnt surprise me if Cleveland beats Pitt either.  Miami should have its hands full with Buffalo tho.

Just now, coltsva said:

I hope you guys are right and every team plays a "normal" game next week. If so, I think the Colts get in. But....I will be strongly rooting for Allen to not get touched tonight. Don't want Bills to get spooked into sitting him next week.

The bills called up a PS squad QB today. I bet they will sit him if the bills get a big lead. 

3 minutes ago, coltsva said:

I hope you guys are right and every team plays a "normal" game next week. If so, I think the Colts get in. But....I will be strongly rooting for Allen to not get touched tonight. Don't want Bills to get spooked into sitting him next week.

You mean you don't want to see Matt Barkley start for Buffalo against Miami? :P

42 minutes ago, yankeeclipper said:

our best hope is Bills over Dolphins. I doubt Titans will lose to Houston although the Watson factor is something to watch.  Not sure how hard Steelers will go against Cleveland. No way Ravens lose to Cincy. Ravens may be sleeper pick to make it to final 2 for AFC championship

I'm one of the few who think the Dolphins are good enough to beat the Bills.

Archived