Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Predict the odd team out (Merge)


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, yankeeclipper said:

We  can rest our players if we are eliminated before our 4:25PM start  since the game becomes meaningless. Otherwise we have to play everyone to win.  We struggle against Jax and who knows if the steeler loss has a lingering effect on this team's psyche. it is hard to overcome a loss when  you are up 24-7 and lose 28-24. 

The Titans play at 4:25 as well, so we cannot be eliminated before then.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Texans are playing for pride .....    Deshaun Watson and Co. stun Tennessee.... and we beat the Jags and win the AFC South.        

Depends  on the refs. 

Miami, better conference record

2 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

If Pats win tonite it puts Bills 1 game behind Pitt, it would def reinforce Pitt playing everyone to get 2 seed and home field until AFC title game if it played out. Conversely if Bills win they tie Pitt with tiebreaker and their win next week guarantees they play all out. So question is which squad do we want more fired up for 2 seed ?   I'm thinking Bills....but argument can be made either way.

This is my argument we are better off pats winning forcing Steelers and bills more specifically to go all out next week 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, coltfaninnewyork said:

This is my argument we are better off pats winning forcing Steelers and bills more specifically to go all out next week 

I think they both will regardless of tonite's outcome: they're both playing against divisional rivals with the opportunity to eliminate them, and neither team is gonna want to enter the playoffs on a losing note. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lancer1 said:

I think they both will regardless of tonite's outcome: they're both playing against divisional rivals with the opportunity to eliminate them, and neither team is gonna want to enter the playoffs on a losing note. 

That’s great news ,my Concern is that this year no bye for 2 seed .Will these teams value rest over seeding ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

I think they both will regardless of tonite's outcome: they're both playing against divisional rivals with the opportunity to eliminate them, and neither team is gonna want to enter the playoffs on a losing note. 

They will both have something to play for so I agree, they will both be playing all out to win.  

I think they both lose next week, but both games will be close so they could also both win.

Just now, coltfaninnewyork said:

That’s great news ,my Concern is that this year no bye for 2 seed .Will these teams value rest over seeding ?

I doubt it.  You'd rather not play on the road.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Myles said:

They will both have something to play for so I agree, they will both be playing all out to win.  

I think they both lose next week, but both games will be close so they could also both win.

I doubt it.  You'd rather not play on the road.  

Even without no real home field advantage with no or limited Fans?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, coltfaninnewyork said:

Even without no real home field advantage with no or limited Fans?

Yes, no travel and besides, the weather in Buffalo or Pittsburgh in January can be an advantage in itself for those teams, especially if playing against a warm weather team like Miami or a dome team like us.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ben was saying how they were mentally tired, so Steelers may look to rest and recharge. Other angle is they want to build on the 2nd half and get that offense totally in sync and ready for the playoffs. Who knows. Going to be a long 6 days.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Restored said:

I think it comes down to what teams rest and what ones don’t.

 

From what I can gather, it looks like the Steelers are likely to rest while the Bills may not.

 

 

Are you seeing any info to support that or just taking head stuff ?

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Browns underwhelm vs Ravens and Steelers consistently. Browns is the easy answer. Even when they scored 42 on the Ravens at home with everyone healthy giving it all they got, they gave up 45 points. Browns' passing D is their weakness vs the Steelers' passing offense if the Steelers ever need to mount a comeback and if Lamar can pass on them, Big Ben definitely can. Plus, Baker vs pressure is not a pretty sight. 

 

One thing is for sure - both Browns and Colts fans will be Bills fans next weekend when they suit up at 1 pm ET.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Browns underwhelm vs Ravens and Steelers consistently. Browns is the easy answer. Even when they scored 42 on the Ravens at home with everyone healthy giving it all they got, they gave up 45 points. Browns' passing D is their weakness vs the Steelers' passing offense if the Steelers ever need to mount a comeback and if Lamar can pass on them, Big Ben definitely can. Plus, Baker vs pressure is not a pretty sight. 

 

One thing is for sure - both Browns and Colts fans will be Bills fans next weekend when they suit up at 1 pm ET.

 

 

Could mason Rudolph  beat the browns

Link to post
Share on other sites

QB's we need to be rooting hard for

 

Brandon Allen (Cin) vs Balt

Ben/Mason Rudolph (Pit) vs Clev

Josh Allen/ Matt Barkley  (Buf) vs Miami

D Watson/A.J. McCarron (Hou) vs Tenn

 

Barkley scares me the most if Buff rests Allen.   Rudolph can beat Clev, Allen has actually played lights out down the stretch and 2 straight wins. McCarron hasnt done much in 5 years but everyone seems to play well  vs that tenn defense,they dont stop anyone.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, coltfaninnewyork said:

Even without no real home field advantage with no or limited Fans?

 

Have you heard of stories about Heinz field and how hard it is to kick there and play there? Not that different from the early Foxboro days when Belichick would not cover the turf and let rain and snow beat up his field to slow down Peyton and the dome offense. The Bills' identity is not running any more, second most pass happy team after the Chiefs, so take a guess where they would like to play!!! :) 

 

Did you see how DaVante Adams and the others had great footing on Lambeau field? Homefield advantage manifests in those small nuances. Plus, we know we have wild card round games played on Saturday now. So you could go from a Sunday game to Saturday game as a #2 to #7 seed, would you rather travel or would you not? Just things to ponder, IMO.

 

It is one thing to play a short week game in the regular season, another in the postseason where every hour of preparation matters.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, chad72 said:

 

2020 anxiety taking over everyone w.r.t resting starter speculations in fans' heads, lol. :) 

 

 

I see the early line on the Cleveland game is 6.5 to 7 on a couple of books and is "off " on a bunch of others . So maybe he's right and Steeers are tanking it. The one I bet on has both the Miami game and Cleve game off

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

QB's we need to be rooting hard for

 

Brandon Allen (Cin) vs Balt

Ben/Mason Rudolph (Pit) vs Clev

Josh Allen/ Matt Barkley  (Buf) vs Miami

D Watson/A.J. McCarron (Hou) vs Tenn

 

Barkley scares me the most if Buff rests Allen.   Rudolph can beat Clev, Allen has actually played lights out down the stretch and 2 straight wins. McCarron hasnt done much in 5 years but everyone seems to play well  vs that tenn defense,they dont stop anyone.

I don't see why Buffalo (or Pittsburgh, for that matter) would rest their starters and risk losing, especially with the #2 seed on the line.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

 

Have you heard of stories about Heinz field and how hard it is to kick there and play there? Not that different from the early Foxboro days when Belichick would not cover the turf and let rain and snow beat up his field to slow down Peyton and the dome offense. The Bills' identity is not running any more, second most pass happy team after the Chiefs, so take a guess where they would like to play!!! :) 

 

Did you see how DaVante Adams and the others had great footing on Lambeau field? Homefield advantage manifests in those small nuances. Plus, we know we have wild card round games played on Saturday now. So you could go from a Sunday game to Saturday game as a #2 to #7 seed, would you rather travel or would you not? Just things to ponder, IMO.

 

It is one thing to play a short week game in the regular season, another in the postseason where every hour of preparation matters.

Got you, just paranoid we will get jobbed .That made me feel better .Thanks 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, coltfaninnewyork said:

Even without no real home field advantage with no or limited Fans?

They both have better home records than road records.   I definitely think both would like to play at home.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Colts are at real risk of not making it. Looks like the Steelers are going to rest. Bills might not need it- I'm pretty sure they don't. Think the Bengals are beating the Ravens. I don't. I think a major bummer is set up now. 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

QB's we need to be rooting hard for

 

Brandon Allen (Cin) vs Balt

Ben/Mason Rudolph (Pit) vs Clev

Josh Allen/ Matt Barkley  (Buf) vs Miami

D Watson/A.J. McCarron (Hou) vs Tenn

 

Barkley scares me the most if Buff rests Allen.   Rudolph can beat Clev, Allen has actually played lights out down the stretch and 2 straight wins. McCarron hasnt done much in 5 years but everyone seems to play well  vs that tenn defense,they dont stop anyone.

 

 

If Aj McCarron, Matt Barkley and Mason Rudolph are starters next week.... that'd be un-good for the Colts chances.

Link to post
Share on other sites

After that ridiculous ending to The Raider - Dolphin game , there is no doubt in my mind to who is going to be out.

 

Only chance we have is Buffalo winning . Tenn will score 40 vs Houston and Steelers are going to tank.
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, The Fish said:

The Colts are at real risk of not making it. Looks like the Steelers are going to rest. Bills might not need it- I'm pretty sure they don't. Think the Bengals are beating the Ravens. I don't. I think a major bummer is set up now. 

 

 

 

 

The Bills & Steelers will be playing at the same time, and with the #2 seed on the line neither team will be "resting".

 

1 minute ago, dw49 said:

After that ridiculous ending to The Raider - Dolphin game , there is no doubt in my mind to who is going to be out.

 

Only chance we have is Buffalo winning . Tenn will score 40 vs Houston and Steelers are going to tank.
 

 

What advantage would Pittsburgh have by tanking, and letting a divisional rival advance? I think the Steelers would much rather go into the postseason on a 2 game winning streak, than having lost 4 of their previous 5!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe we deserve this ? Just thinking that we had huge games vs AFC teams and only won 1 out of 5. Losing to Pitt . Balt , Tenn and Cleveland and only beating Tenn really wasn't all that impressive. Plus we were a molecule away from losing twice to Houston in that group of games. We did beat GB but our record vs those playoff teams is the reason we are needing help Sunday. 

12 minutes ago, coltfaninnewyork said:

No 

 

 

Gib question is how many receivers will Cleveland get back this week ?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dw49 said:

Maybe we deserve this ? Just thinking that we had huge games vs AFC teams and only won 1 out of 5. Losing to Pitt . Balt , Tenn and Cleveland and only beating Tenn really wasn't all that impressive. Plus we were a molecule away from losing twice to Houston in that group of games. We did beat GB but our record vs those playoff teams is the reason we are needing help Sunday. 

Yup

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

I don’t care that fans can’t be at games. Playing at home is always better than the opposite

 

I agree.  The grind of traveling alone is worth something in terms of HFA.  Then you throw in things like environmental acclimation, etc.

 

Obviously, not having crowds reduces the value of HFA.  But it doesn't eliminate it.  I don't think this is really an either/or thing.  I think every team that matters to us is going to have something to play for in Week 17.  But I also think those teams which are already qualified for the playoffs aren't going to put the pedal to the floor.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

The Bills & Steelers will be playing at the same time, and with the #2 seed on the line neither team will be "resting".

 

What advantage would Pittsburgh have by tanking, and letting a divisional rival advance? I think the Steelers would much rather go into the postseason on a 2 game winning streak, than having lost 4 of their previous 5!

That 2# seed doesn't mean much and I just heard the Pitt beat writer guy saying the thinking is they're giving some guys rest. So.. we'll see. I'd rather be wrong.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dw49 said:

Maybe we deserve this ? Just thinking that we had huge games vs AFC teams and only won 1 out of 5. Losing to Pitt . Balt , Tenn and Cleveland and only beating Tenn really wasn't all that impressive. Plus we were a molecule away from losing twice to Houston in that group of games. We did beat GB but our record vs those playoff teams is the reason we are needing help Sunday. 

 

 

Gib question is how many receivers will Cleveland get back this week ?

 

Yeah, our predicament here is largely self-inflicted.  Add to your list the inexplicable Week 1 loss to JAX.

 

But I'm still smarting big time from that debacle yesterday.  No reason at all we should've lost that game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, luv_pony_express said:

 

I agree.  The grind of traveling alone is worth something in terms of HFA.  Then you throw in things like environmental acclimation, etc.

 

Obviously, not having crowds reduces the value of HFA.  But it doesn't eliminate it.  I don't think this is really an either/or thing.  I think every team that matters to us is going to have something to play for in Week 17.  But I also think those teams which are already qualified for the playoffs aren't going to put the pedal to the floor.

A home team knows its field better than a road team. Bills and Steelers should be fighting like crazy for that #2 seed. Would Pittsburgh really want to go to Buffalo again? Not a chance. Vice versa as well

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Fish said:

That 2# seed doesn't mean much and I just heard the Pitt beat writer guy saying the thinking is they're giving some guys rest. So.. we'll see. I'd rather be wrong.

Unless that “beat writer” was Mike Tomlin or Art Rooney II, I wouldn’t give it much credence because he’s only speculating, but not responsible or held accountable for the performance of the team.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, luv_pony_express said:

 

Yeah, our predicament here is largely self-inflicted.  Add to your list the inexplicable Week 1 loss to JAX.

 

But I'm still smarting big time from that debacle yesterday.  No reason at all we should've lost that game.

 

I thought about adding the Jax game but I think it's a little different. In all those games I mentioned , we were playing teams we needed to beat for playoff position . You really need to win more than 1 of 5. But yeah , I'm still feeing crappy after that loss. Just needed that ridiculous block in the back call that nullified the huge game not to be called. Imo , that score would have put them away. But that second half was like a replay of the second half vs Baltimore . Not acceptable...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • w87r changed the title to Predict the odd team out (Merge)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • 1.       Trevor Lawrence      Clemson              QB          6'6"        220 2.       Penei Sewell              Oregon OT          6'5"        330 3.       Ja'Marr Chase            LSU        WR         6'1"        200 4.       Zach Wilson                BYU        QB          6'3''        210 5.       Justin Fields Ohio State           QB          6'3''        228 6.       Patrick Surtain II       Alabama              CB           6'1"        203 7.       Jaylen Waddle           Alabama              WRS       5'10"      182 8.       Caleb Farley               Virginia Tech      CB           6'2"        197 9.       Kyle Pitts      Florida  TE           6'5"        239 10.   Micah Parsons           Penn State          ILB          6'2"        245 11.   DeVonta Smith          Alabama              WR         6'1"        175 12.   Trey Lance  North Dakota State         QB          6'3"        226 13.   Jaycee Horn                South Carolina   CB           6'0"        200 14.   Rashawn Slater         Northwestern   OT          6'4''        314 15.   Wyatt Davis Ohio State           OG         6'4"        315 16.   Gregory Rousseau   Miami (FL)           EDGE     6'5"        260 17.   Trevon Moehrig        TCU        S              6'2"        202 18.   Christian Darrisaw    Virginia Tech      OT          6'5''        314 19.   Christian Barmore    Alabama              DL3T      6'5"        310 20.   Rondale Moore         Purdue WRS       5'9"        175 21.   Kwity Paye  Michigan              EDGE     6'4"        277 22.   Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah Notre Dame       OLB        6'1''        216 23.   Asante Samuel Jr.     Florida State       CB           5'10"      180 24.   Samuel Cosmi            Texas    OT          6'7"        309 25.   Rashod Bateman      Minnesota          WR         6'1"        210 26.   Travis Etienne            Clemson              RB           5'10"      210 27.   Mac Jones   Alabama              QB          6'2''        214 28.   Daviyon Nixon           Iowa      DL3T      6'3"        305 29.   Richie Grant               UCF        S              6'0"        194 30.   Azeez Ojulari              Georgia EDGE     6'3"        240 31.   Nick Bolton Missouri               ILB          6'0"        235 32.   Alijah Vera-Tucker   USC        OG         6'4"        315 33.   Najee Harris               Alabama              RB           6'2"        230 34.   Kyle Trask    Florida  QB          6'4''        240 35.   Terrace Marshall      LSU        WR         6'3"        200 36.   Zaven Collins              Tulsa      OLB        6'4''        260 37.   Joseph Ossai              Texas    EDGE     6'4"        253 38.   Alex Leatherwood   Alabama              OT          6'6"        312 39.   Trey Smith  Tennessee          OG         6'6"        330 40.   Creed Humphrey     Oklahoma           OC          6'5"        320 41.   Tyson Campbell        Georgia CB           6'2"        180 42.   Jay Tufele    USC        DL3T      6'2"        310 43.   Andre Cisco Syracuse              S              6'0"        203 44.   Jalen Mayfield           Michigan              OT          6'5"        320 45.   Marvin Wilson           Florida State       DL1T      6'3"        319 46.   Dylan Moses              Alabama              OLB        6'3"        235 47.   Pat Freiermuth         Penn State          TE           6'5"        250 48.   Jayson Oweh             Penn State          EDGE     6'5"        257 49.   Greg Newsome II     Northwestern   CB           6'1"        190 50.   Tylan Wallace             Oklahoma State WR         6'0"        185 51.   Carlos Basham Jr.     Wake Forest       DL5T      6'5"        285 52.   Jabril Cox     LSU        OLB        6'2"        233 53.   Tyler Shelvin              LSU        DL1T      6'3"        346 54.   Kadarius Toney         Florida  WR         5'11''      190 55.   Elijah Molden            Washington        CB           5'10"      186 56.   Elijah Moore              Ole Miss               WRS       5'9"        184 57.   Ben Cleveland           Georgia OG         6'6"        335 58.   Jevon Holland            Oregon S              6'1"        196 59.   Landon Dickerson    Alabama              OC          6'6''        325 60.   Jaylen Twyman         Pitt         DL5T      6'2"        290 61.   Shakur Brown            Michigan State  CB           5'11"      190 62.   Alim McNeill               North Carolina State       DL3T      6'2"        320 63.   Hamsah Nasirildeen Florida State       S              6'4"        215 64.   Jaelan Phillips             Miami (FL)           EDGE     6'5"        255 65.   Shaun Wade               Ohio State           CB           6'1"        194 66.   Kenneth Gainwell    Memphis             RB           5'11"      191 67.   Patrick Jones II          Pitt         EDGE     6'5"        260 68.   Amon-Ra St. Brown USC        WR         6'1"        195 69.   Cameron McGrone Michigan              OLB        6'1''        232 70.   Darius Stills West Virginia      DL5T      6'1"        285 71.   Jackson Carman        Clemson              OT          6'5"        335 72.   Joe Tryon     Washington        EDGE     6'5"        262 73.   Ifeatu Melifonwu     Syracuse              CB           6'3"        212 74.   Talanoa Hufanga      USC        S              6'1"        215 75.   Chazz Surratt              North Carolina   OLB        6'3"        230 76.   Josh Myers Ohio State           OC          6'5''        312 77.   Liam Eichenberg       Notre Dame       OT          6'6"        302 78.   Trey Sermon              Ohio State           RB           6'0"        224 79.   Javonte Williams       North Carolina   RB           5'10"      220 80.   Marlon Williams        UCF        WR         6'0"        215 81.   Michael Carter          North Carolina   RBC        5'9"        195 82.   Paris Ford    Pittsburgh           S              6'0"        190 83.   Levi Onwuzurike      Washington        DL3T      6'3"        293 84.   Dillon Radunz            North Dakota State         OT          6'6''        299 85.   Brevin Jordan            Miami (FL)           TE           6'3"        245 86.   Deonte Brown           Alabama              OG         6'4''        350 87.   Walker Little               Stanford              OT          6'7"        313 88.   Hamilcar Rashed      Oregon State     EDGE     6'3''        248 89.   Chuba Hubbard         Oklahoma State RB           6'1"        207 90.   D'Wayne Eskridge    W Michigan        WRS       5'9"        188 91.   Quincy Roche            Miami (FL)           EDGE     6'4"        235 92.   Anthony Schwartz   Auburn WR         6'0"        197 93.   Jamie Newman         Georgia QB          6'4"        230 94.   Jaelon Darden           North Texas        WRS       5'9"        174 95.   Dyami Brown             North Carolina   WR         6'1"        185 96.   Teven Jenkins            Oklahoma State OT          6'6''        320 97.   Seth Williams             Auburn WR         6'2"        224 98.   Tutu Atwell Louisville              WRS       5'9"        156 99.   Baron Browning        Ohio State           ILB          6'3"        248 100.           Ronnie Perkins  Oklahoma           OLB        6'4'         230 101.           Dazz Newsome North Carolina   WR         5'11"      175 102.           Paulson Adebo  Stanford              CB           6'1"        190 103.           Richard LeCounte III        Georgia S              5'11"      190 104.           Damonte Coxie Memphis             WR         6'3''        197 105.           Aaron Robinson UCF        CB           5'11''      193 106.           Jaret Patterson Buffalo RB           5'9"        195 107.           Drake Jackson    Kentucky             OC          6'2''        292 108.           Sage Surratt        Wake Forest       WR         6'2"        215 109.           Dayo Odeyingbo              Vanderbilt           DL5T      6'5''        279 110.           Israel Mukuamu               South Carolina   CB           6'3"        205 111.           Hunter Long       Boston College  TE           6'5"        253 112.           Kenny Yeboah   Ole Miss               TE           6'4''        240 113.           Marlon Tuipulotu             USC        DL3T      6'1"        308 114.           Divine Deablo    Virginia Tech      S              6'3''        226 115.           Khalil Herbert    Virginia Tech      RBC        5'9"        205 116.           Rashad Weaver Pitt         EDGE     6'5"        270 117.           Eric Stokes          Georgia CB           6'1"        185 118.           Ar'Darius Washington    TCU        S              5'8"        175 119.           Aaron Banks       Notre Dame       OG         6'5"        330 120.           Pete Werner      Ohio State           ILB          6'3''        239 121.           Chris Rumph II   Duke     EDGE     6'3"        225 122.           Tony Poljan        Virginia TE           6'7"        265 123.           Trey Hill                Georgia OC          6'4"        330 124.           Cary Angeline    North Carolina State       TE           6'7"        250 125.           Ihmir Smith-Marsette    Iowa      WR         6'2"        175 126.           Kylin Hill               Mississippi State               RB           5'11"      215 127.           Charles Snowden             Virginia OLB        6'6"        232 128.           Caden Sterns     Texas    S              6'0"        210 129.           Rodarius Williams             Oklahoma State CB           6'0"        193 130.           Quinn Meinerz  UW-Whitewater              OC          6'3"        320 131.           Keith Taylor        Washington        CB           6'3"        191 132.           Elijah Mitchell    Louisiana             RB           5'11"      221 133.           Tedarrell Slaton Florida  DL1T      6'5"        358 134.           Pooka Williams  Kansas  RBC        5'10"      170 135.           Olaijah Griffin    USC        CB           6'0''        170 136.           Torrance Marable            Coastal Carolina                RBC        5'10"      200 137.           Damon Hazelton              Missouri               WR         6'2"        215 138.           Tariq Thompson               San Diego State S              6'0"        200 139.           Ta'Quon Graham              Texas    DL3T      6'4"        294 140.           K.J. Britt                Auburn ILB          6'0"        236 141.           Monty Rice         Georgia OLB        6'1"        235 142.           Kylen Granson   SMU      TE           6'2''        235 143.           Kellen Mond      Texas A&M         QB          6'3"        217 144.           Paddy Fisher      Northwestern   ILB          6'4"        246 145.           Amari Rodgers  Clemson              WR         5'9"        210 146.           Jamien Sherwood            Auburn S              6'2''        220 147.           Max Duffy           Kentucky             P             6'1"        185 148.           Spencer K. Brown             Northern Iowa  OT          6'9''        321 149.           Nico Collins         Michigan              WR         6'4"        222 150.           Tommy Togiai    Ohio State           DL3T      6'2"        300 151.           JaCoby Stevens LSU        S              6'1''        228 152.           Jordan Smith      UAB       EDGE     6'7"        255 153.           Tyler Vaughns   USC        WR         6'2"        190 154.           Jack Anderson   Texas Tech          OG         6'5"        315 155.           Bobby Brown III Texas A&M         DL1T      6'3"        325 156.           Darren Hall          San Diego State CB           6'0"        190 157.           Donovan Stiner Florida  S              6'1"        203 158.           Wyatt Hubert    Kansas State       EDGE     6'3"        270 159.           Thomas Graham Jr.         Oregon CB           5'10"      193 160.           Shemar Jean-Charles      Appalachian State            CB           5'11"      190 161.           Malik Herring     Georgia DL5T      6'3"        283 162.           Daelin Hayes      Notre Dame       EDGE     6'4"        268 163.           Tommy Kraemer              Notre Dame       OG         6'6"        317 164.           Marco Wilson    Florida  CB           6'0"        190 165.           Trill Williams       Syracuse              CB           6'2'         198 166.           Shaka Toney       Penn State          EDGE     6'3"        243 167.           Jimmy Morrissey              Pitt         OC          6'3"        305 168.           Sam Ehlinger      Texas    QB          6'3"        225 169.           Sadarius Hutcherson      South Carolina   OG         6'4"        320 170.           D.J. Daniel           Georgia CB           6'0''        183 171.           Camryn Bynum Cal          CB           6'0''        198 172.           Jermar Jefferson              Oregon State     RBC        5'9"        215 173.           Jose Borregales Miami (FL)           PK           5'10"      205 174.           Alaric Jackson    Iowa      OT          6'6"        315 175.           Brennan Eagles Texas    WR         6'2"        225 176.           Tommy Doyle    Miami (OH)         OT          6'8''        326 177.           Jonathan Marshall           Arkansas              DL1T      6'3"        317 178.           Shane Buechele SMU      QB          6'1"        207 179.           Joshua Kaindoh Florida State       EDGE     6'7"        261 180.           James Hudson   Cincinnati            OT          6'5"        310 181.           Benjamin St-Juste            Minnesota          CB           6'3"        200 182.           Demetric Felton                UCLA     RBC        5'9"        189 183.           Victor Dimukeje Duke     EDGE     6'2"        265 184.           Xavier Kelly         Arkansas              DL3T      6'4"        305 185.           Kary Vincent Jr. LSU        CB           5'10"      182 186.           Noah Gray           Duke     TE           6'4"        240 187.           Adrian Ealy          Oklahoma           OT          6'6"        327 188.           Michal Menet   Penn State          OC          6'4''        305 189.           Pressley Harvin III            Georgia Tech      P             6'0"        255 190.           Amen Ogbongbemiga    Oklahoma State OLB        6'1"        231 191.           T.J. Vasher          Texas Tech          WR         6'6"        210 192.           Josh Imatorbhebhe         Illinois   WR         6'2"        215 193.           Matt Bushman  BYU        TE           6'5"        245 194.           Stevie Scott        Indiana RB           6'2"        231 195.           Brady Christensen           BYU        OT          6'6''        300 196.           Quintin Morris   Bowling Green  TE           6'4"        248 197.           Riley Patterson Memphis             PK           6'0"        190 198.           Malcolm Koonce              Buffalo EDGE     6'3"        250 199.           Robert Rochell   Central Arkansas              CB           6'0''        195 200.           Ben Mason         Michigan              FB           6'3"        254
    • It's kind of like comparing what I did in the bathroom to what you did in the bathroom, but Collins played worse than Painter in 2011, on the same team, with the same staff. I didn't say Painter played better, because that word doesn't seem appropriate here. But I thought Collins was clearly worse, and a bad fit for our offense at the time.   It was always weird to bring Collins in as the starter the way they did. I get signing him. Making him the starter wasn't a good idea. Of course, the alternative was Curtis Painter, so it probably wouldn't have mattered.
    • Round 4 97.   Jacksonville (1-15) - Javonte Williams, RB, North Carolina 98.   NY Jets (2-14) - Chubba Hubbard, RB, Oklahoma State 99.   Atlanta (4-12) - Paris Ford, S, Pittsburgh 100.  New Orleans from Houston (4-12) - Dyami Brown, WR, North Carolina 101.  Cleveland - from Philadelphia (4-11-1) - Hamilcar Rashed, EDGE, Oregon 102.  Cincinnati (4-11-1) - Tutu Atwell, WR, Louisville 103.  Detroit (5-11) 104.  New Orleans from Houston from Carolina (5-11) 105.  Denver (5-11) 106.  Dallas (6-10) 107.  NY Giants (6-10) 108.  San Francisco (6-10) 109.  LA Chargers (7-9) 110.  Minnesota (7-9) 111.  LA Chargers from New England (7-9) 112.  Las Vegas from Miami - from Las Vegas (8-8) 113.  Eagles from Carolina from Houston - from Arizona (8-8) 114.  Miami (10-6) 115.  WFT* (7-9) 116.  Minnesota - from Chicago* (8-8) 117.  Tennessee* (11-5) 118.  Las Vegas from Indianapolis* (11-5) 119.  Pittsburgh* (12-4) 120.  Seattle* (12-4) 121.  Jacksonville - from LA Rams* (10-6) 122.  Baltimore* (11-5) 123.  Chicago from Cleveland* (11-5) 124.  New Orleans* (12-4) 125.  Minnesota - from Buffalo* (13-3) 126.  Green Bay* (13-3) 127.  Kansas City* (14-2) 128.  Tampa Bay* (11-5)     Arizona -> Houston: De'Andre Hopkins Buffalo -> Minnesota: Stefon Diggs Chicago -> Minnesota: 2020 picks LA Rams -> Jacksonville: Jalen Ramsey Philadelphia -> Cleveland: Genard Avery Las Vegas -> Miami: Raekwon McMillan Miami -> Las Vegas: Lynn Bowden Jr. Carolina -> Houston: Tua trade Houston -> Carolina: Tua trade Carolina -> Eagles: Zach Ertz trade Indianapolis -> Las Vegas: Carr trade New England -> LA Chargers: Patrick Surtain Cleveland -> Chicago: Jarvis Landry trade Houston -> New Orleans: Lattimore trade
    • Since the Manning era started...I think so. At least his stats as a starting QB for the Colts would seem to indicate that. But overall, Painter and Tolzien were worse QBs.    
  • Members

    • teganslaw

      teganslaw 406

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Nickster

      Nickster 828

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • danlhart87

      danlhart87 7,348

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Fluke_33

      Fluke_33 2,601

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Superman

      Superman 9,147

      Moderators
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • B~Town

      B~Town 210

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Zoltan

      Zoltan 538

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • richard pallo

      richard pallo 2,566

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • coltsfanej

      coltsfanej 288

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • DougDew

      DougDew 2,556

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
×
×
  • Create New...