Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jaguars Colts Predictions

colts can easily win if rivers doesnt have a second half meltdown like last time vs the jags .   that game was a clone of the steeelers game start out hot then rivers meltdowns in the second half throws a bunch of picks and scores 0 points .

colts only lost one game when rivers is mistake free every other loss rivers has bad turnovers

Nothing surprises me with this team anymore. There isn’t a more up and down team in the league than the Colts. One minute they’ll go out and blow out the Titans and cake walk through the Raiders, and then they’ll blow a 17 point lead against the Steelers. A loss wouldn’t be shocking at this point. My only prediction is that win or lose it will be close because the Colts can’t close out games.

• Like 1

man dancing GIF

4 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

A close game unfortunately.. an almost heart attack at the end

I think we blow them out, this team has always responded positively to a loss and with Green Bay currently shutting out Tennessee, we'll have a good shot at winning the AFC South next weekend. 

3 hours ago, holeymoley99 said:

Colts win comfortably and rest starters for playoffs the following week late in game. Taylor gets his 1,000 yard season. 

Phins and Browns both lose, ravens win

Colts get 6 seed and travel back to Pitt the following week

The only thing worse than losing to the Steelers would be losing to them TWICE in four weeks and getting knocked out of the playoffs like they always seem to do to us.  I'm not sure I can even watch that game if it comes to that.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, coming on strong said:

colts can easily win if rivers doesnt have a second half meltdown like last time vs the jags .   that game was a clone of the steeelers game start out hot then rivers meltdowns in the second half throws a bunch of picks and scores 0 points .

colts only lost one game when rivers is mistake free every other loss rivers has bad turnovers

I wouldnt say rivers had a meltdown, I would say our 4th string LT and 2nd RT caused it so he had no chance to throw with out getting harrassed. While the INT wasn't great, he was taking a chance and if it wasnt for the inability to block he wouldnt have had to let it go so early

8 hours ago, Catloaf said:

The only thing worse than losing to the Steelers would be losing to them TWICE in four weeks and getting knocked out of the playoffs like they always seem to do to us.  I'm not sure I can even watch that game if it comes to that.

That's a nightmare scenerio

cant believe it schitts creek GIF by CBC

The Colts are a much better team than the Jags and should easily win. 

However, the Jags have the number 1 pick locked up and absolutely nothing to lose. Don’t be surprised to see them throw out every trick play in the book, fake punts, fake FG’s, surprise onside kicks, go for 2 often, go for it on 4th down often, and so on... They would thoroughly enjoy playing spoiler to the Colts post season chances, right before they draft their new shiny car that we will have to race for the next 15 years or so.

Division games are usually tough so anything can happen, but I think the Colts will win this game by double digits. Personally, I’d take a 2-0 win though. That said, Vegas will probably heavily favor the Colts in this one for good reason. 

1 hour ago, coltsfeva said:

Colts 31-17

Miami loses 

Cleveland loses 

Tennessee loses

Colts win Division 

I got a Feva! And the only prescription is more Colts!!!

Joking aside, we still have a chance to win the division. If Houston comes to play, they can compete with the Titans. 

I think Miami and Cleveland both have a chance of winning. The chances that both win are slim though. 

Colts could be let down emotionally from yesterday (they will be). The Jags have beaten the Colts in the last two meetings.. don't ask me how. It's an indicator of what this team is imo. 

The Colts should win, but it's not a given, because the Jags seem to know how to show up for the Colts.

A tepid 24-17 Colts final score. If Phil throws a couple of picks, they'll certainly lose.