Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 17 will be wild

danlhart87

1 minute ago, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

Win and hope just 1 of browns ravens or dolphins lose. Problem is ravens play bengals and steelers and buffalo can rest players as their is no 2nd seed bye any more.

Also titans losing both will work as well.

Buffalo will play for 2nd seed

1 minute ago, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

Win and hope just 1 of browns ravens or dolphins lose. Problem is ravens play bengals and steelers and buffalo can rest players as their is no 2nd seed bye any more.

Also titans losing both will work as well.

The bills and Steelers aren’t going to rest.  If seeds hold to form they would play in the second round and they will want that in their building.  

The only way they could rest is if the Bills and Dolphins get flexed to Sunday night or 4:15 and the Browns beat the Steelers earlier in the day.

We to win and need one of the other 3 teams to lose. Titans could also lose out. If we lose to Jags I believe we are toast via tiebreakers against Browns and Ravens for sure, does anyone know who gets the tiebreak if we finish with the same record as the Dolphins?

3 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Yeah I feel the same at 11-5. Jags and Pitt were two very winable games. I'll except the browns, ravens, and titians loses.. 

It’s all 1 pm ET losses, bro. I wanted the 4:25 pm ET slot, we haven’t lost one in that time slot :) 

I don’t think so. I don’t think Pittsburgh will even try to win next week against the Browns.

Houston will not beat Tennessee and the Bills will probably rest their players against Miami.

The crazy thing about next week. Jacksonville has the number 1 pick whether they win or lose. The Colts will get their best game of the year. So the Colts getting to 11 wins will be a major question 

18 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

there's so many scenarios that could still happen and completely change the afc race

Yeah it's going to be heart attack material for sure.  Heck, Colts could lose to Jacksonville but hopefully they'll come prepared to play and not fall into a trap.  Hopefully Tenn loses tonight then Houston might be a trap game.  Then you have the Ravens, Dolphins and Cleveland games.  I think that Buffalo and Pittsburg are still playing for positioning but Cowher and others said they would consider resting both Ben and Allen.  

I hate having to rely on other teams to make the playoffs though, Colts controlled their own destiny and coughed it up about as bad as you can today. 

1 minute ago, JR Indy said:

I don’t think so. I don’t think Pittsburgh will even try to win next week against the Browns.

Houston will not beat Tennessee and the Bills will probably rest their players against Miami.

The crazy thing about next week. Jacksonville has the number 1 pick whether they win or lose. The Colts will get their best game of the year. So the Colts getting to 11 wins will be a major question 

This just yes. A huge middle finger to the Indianapolis Colts. We make it 11-5 and miss out because again we get no help. And the Jags having already gotten their franchise QB don't care. Lol they love spoiling our fun. We ended 2019 losing to them started 2020 losing to them. Please don't let this be a trend for 2021

Just now, JR Indy said:

Yea the worse case scenario  has happened. Not only will we most likely  not make the playoffs,  but the jags get trevor Lawrence , my fantasy  football  team  lost, class mate died in car crash, messed up  week

12 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Yea the worse case scenario  has happened. Not only will we most likely  not make the playoffs,  but the jags get trevor Lawrence , my fantasy  football  team  lost, class mate died in car crash, messed up  week

True with T Lawrence and D Watson in the division and D Henry running Tennessee . The AFC South will be ridiculous next year. With that said they must, must, must look for a shut-down corner in the draft. And as long as they have Ya Sin on the corner the Colts are in trouble 

4 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

So you will get your wish as long as GB hangs on. They will be 4:25 so hopefully they can keep their streak, and time to root for HOU

Thanks!!! I would have loved the Steelers game at 4:25 pm of course. :) 

Archived