Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Calm down. We can still get in.

CR91

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

If I could scale the chances of each game it’ll be.

9/10 Ravens win

6/10 Browns win

6/10 Bills win

6/10 Titans wins

If you wanted to bet each of those teams to win $100 , here is what you would have to wager on my betting site... So you're giving us a better chance than Vegas.. hope you are right

Ravens  1000 to win 100   that would be 10/9             you're right on that one

Browns 460 to win 100   that would correlate to 7/9   way off there

Bills       130 to win 100   that would be around 6/10   so your good there.

Titans    370 to win 100   thats about 7.5/10                 off on that one

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

Browns are still going to be without like 6 players because of covid. But with them getting their WR back they probably have the advantage. Remember browns haven’t practiced all week. Maybe a little yesterday but their facility has been closed. It would such a Browns thing to lose to backups and covid. 

Steelers IMO deserve to be a 9.5 point underdog. Then QB is horrendous and they are sitting most of their best players. Buffalo line is now down to 2 and this is probably due to the fact that when Cleveland goes up 14 or more , Buffalo will pull their starters. 

IMO we have only 2 shots . Houston with half an OL and a wrecked DB crew somehow beats a way better Tenn team desperate for a win. Balt will win and the Colts should win. I think the approx 75% odds the Colts make it are inflated. Only chance I see is Pitt keeps it close for at least a half.

33 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

If I could scale the chances of each game it’ll be.

9/10 Ravens win

6/10 Browns win

6/10 Bills win

6/10 Titans wins

Agree on Ravens

8/10 Browns win as Steelers rest all their players and the ball boy.

8/10 Miami wins as Bills rest Allan and alot of other players

8/10 Titans win and this is probably the Colts best chance to get in. Division games hsrd to predict but Titans embarrassed last week so I expect a bounce back game.

Now if all the teams lose and the Colts lose to the Jags.  I would fire everyone associated with the Colts and that includes the ball boy. Lol

I think there's a decent chance we get in, but obviously it's not guaranteed. Best shot is the Bills, followed by the Steelers, then the Texans IMO. I don't see the Ravens losing as they will be trying 100% to still get in. Not extremely hopeful, but the positive is we should beat the Jags and do our part before having to rely on a loss from someone else.

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I think there's a decent chance we get in, but obviously it's not guaranteed. Best shot is the Bills, followed by the Steelers, then the Texans IMO. I don't see the Ravens losing as they will be trying 100% to still get in. Not extremely hopeful, but the positive is we should beat the Jags and do our part before having to rely on a loss from someone else.

Actually once our game starts we will know what has happened in 3 of the games.

Only game then would be the Texans game to help us, if nothing prior does.

Maybe I'm taking your post a little to literal with timing, instead of just the general theory of being able to handle our business of winning first.

These games can't get here quick enough.

10 minutes ago, w87r said:

Actually once our game starts we will know what has happened in 3 of the games.

Only game then would be the Texans game to help us, if nothing prior does.

Maybe I'm taking your post a little to literal with timing, instead of just the general theory of being able to handle our business of winning first.

These games can't get here quick enough.

Yeah, we'll mostly know before we even play because of our time slot. It'll be a nervous first slate tomorrow before we play.

8 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Yeah, we'll mostly know before we even play because of our time slot. It'll be a nervous first slate tomorrow before we play.

Yeah was just talking to my so about it. He asked what time we played, told him 4:25. He was like why not at 1pm.

I told him as much as I hate 4pm games, Im pretty sure we have won all of them this year, plus we would know if a win gets us in at that point or if we need Texans to pull it out.

Told him it would be nice to know if a win and we were in, but still have the possibility of winning the division also.

Instead of winning at 1pm and having to wait through the 4pm games. That would be torture. Probably will be either way. 

6 hours ago, JediXMan said:

Rodgers and those WRs have years of experience playing in the Snow. That wasn’t surprising at all.

I was thinking more in terms of style of play, and not experience in the elements, but clearly, experience won out.

Texans played hard. Watson is in my view one of the top 2-3 QB's in AFC. If he had an offensive line and a few more play makers that offense would be unstoppable. Tough loss but Texans have had several tough losses this season. Do not understand how they gave app the 54 yard pass  to put Titans in FG range and of course the kicker hits upright but ball goes through. Unreal.

Archived