• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why? The two seed is still up for grabs

Get in and do what? 

As long as we get in I don't care  . After getting cheated by the REFS last week we deserve to be in, if we win we end up 11-5.

20 minutes ago, Dasteez said:

I could totally see that scenario playing out. Steelers could rest starters. Bills could rest starters. The Bengals are still the Bengals. 

I doubt that. No way the Steelers risk being the 4th seed and having to play the Ravens. 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, CR91 said:

The browns losing actually helps us because if we win next week then the only way we don't get in is if the dolphins, Ravens, and browns all win.

Dolphins vs Bill

Ravens vs Bengals

Browns vs Steelers

We have to win too, that is in doubt vs jags

If the Colts get in, they have just as good a chance as everyone not named Chiefs. Their best game can beat any of the other teams.

As for next week, I don't see Steelers resting starters, as they are still trying to work out their offensive issues. I'm sure they feel better about themselves after that 2nd half, but they are smart enough to know they haven't righted the ship based on 20 minutes of better play. Also, doubt they don't want to do anything to help their hated rival Browns get in.

It is true that we can still get it, and there may be a decent chance of that with Cleveland playing Pittsburgh, but I think it's fair for people to be absolutely furious about this game for a number of reasons, and I think it's fair to be absolutely furious that we blew a real shot at the AFC South title.

1 minute ago, CR91 said:

Everyone that doesn't want to make the playoffs, please just leave.

I agree with this. Not only do I want to make it, I want Pittsburgh in round one.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, ColtsSouljah said:

It is true that we can still get it, and there may be a decent chance of that with Cleveland playing Pittsburgh, but I think it's fair for people to be absolutely furious about this game for a number of reasons, and I think it's fair to be absolutely furious that we blew a real shot at the AFC South title.

I agree with this. Not only do I want to make it, I want Pittsburgh in round one.

Lol but I want Tenn. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Chiefs looked like * today vs a long eliminated Falcons squad, in fact this makes 7 games in a row they have won by 6 or less, not seeing us or any other AFC too scared right now. The AFC is wide open. 

Yeah I don't think the Chiefs have blown anyone out since week 8 against the Jets.  They've been sliding by for several weeks.  They're still finding ways to win though.  

4 minutes ago, coltsva said:

Anyone know when Browns players come off of COVID list? If they went on yesterday are they out next Sunday?

Depends if they test positive. I think some were just high risk contacts? That is only 5 day hit.

8 minutes ago, ColtsSouljah said:

I would love to beat Tennessee and Pittsburgh in the playoffs.

Im hoping for Titans to miss the playoffs.

Lose tonight and next week so we win division(with win next week). That would have them at 10-6.

Miami, Cleveland, Ravens win to be 11-5.

Of course which ever 1 out of 4 possibilities of getting in playoffs I would be fine with.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Gotta admit...right after the game I had that “who cares if we get in” attitude, but that’s just because I’m upset with the team giving it away.

I want to see us in the playoffs...but there’s still part of me who kinda doesn’t care after today’s showing.

Me too because the way we lost was bogus, I will quit whining but I love my Colts no matter what.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, ColtsSouljah said:

Ah, but we can't root for COVID... I wouldn't even wish it on the Patriots or Brady :D

No, I'm just wondering when the guys who are already on the COVID list come off, not wishing for anyone else to get it.

13 minutes ago, w87r said:

Depends if they test positive. I think some were just high risk contacts? That is only 5 day hit.

Thank you. That is the information I was looking for.