Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Calm down. We can still get in.

CR91

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Browns may have to cancel their game because more players have tested positive for Covid-19 (that would leave them at 10-5) and latest word is Josh Allen is playing because he is in the running for MVP and Buffalo is allowing fans in the stands for playoff games which means a true HFA for at least 2 games.

No cancellations allowed this late in the season. Browns forfeit. 

50 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Browns may have to cancel their game because more players have tested positive for Covid-19 (that would leave them at 10-5) and latest word is Josh Allen is playing because he is in the running for MVP and Buffalo is allowing fans in the stands for playoff games which means a true HFA for at least 2 games.

I haven't heard anything on Josh Allen. 

I've seen reports that the Browns are fine so far from contact tracing according to reports on Twitter. 

Maybe the recent development with Denzel Ward and Malcolm Smith will cause a ton of their defensive players to be out now?!

I'm still unsure how TUA is not considered a "close contact" when they were touching during the game and I'm sure use the same balls & talk during practice. 

7 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

I haven't heard anything on Josh Allen. 

I've seen reports that the Browns are fine so far from contact tracing according to reports on Twitter. 

Maybe the recent development with Denzel Ward and Malcolm Smith will cause a ton of their defensive players to be out now?!

I'm still unsure how TUA is not considered a "close contact" when they were touching during the game and I'm sure use the same balls & talk during practice. 

Yeah the whole Tua thing is weird, if he is near Fitz than ???

3 minutes ago, ojsglove said:

Come on man, blaming the loss on the refs???? your better than that.

It was obvious, normally I don't but that was bad. We had a clear pick 6 and they committed a clear OPI, that would've ended the game right there. Glow's penalty took away a 68 yard play by Hines and that even Romo laughed at that penalty.

6 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

When they are in the film room they should be spaced apart wearing a mask. The trackers will show if they were within close contact more then 15 minutes. That’s how he isn’t high risk. 

Behind the scenes they are probably shaking hands and hugging each other in the film room and nobody knows it lmao Without masks haha 

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It was obvious, normally I don't but that was bad. We had a clear pick 6 and they committed a clear OPI, that would've ended the game right there. Glow's penalty took away a 68 yard play by Hines and that even Romo laughed at that penalty.

Out coached and out played in the 2nd half cost us the game, I bleed blue just like you, it kills me that we need help to get in the playoffs.  I like Frank but he's not gonna get us to where we want to be.

On 12/31/2020 at 4:10 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

There's no way the NFL would make a make a team that is currently slated to make the playoffs cancel or forfeit the game, it has postseason implications for too many other teams. They would probably add a week to the season and an 8th seed to each conference before they did that.

On 12/31/2020 at 4:19 PM, GoColts8818 said:

There is a plan they could add a 18th week and a 8th playoff team in each conference.  Don’t see it happening though.

I'm sure they'd prefer not too, and if it was a game that didn't affect the postseason for any team, they would probably cancel it but in this situation, they'd have almost no choice than to add a week to the season.

4 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

There's no way the NFL would make a make a team that is currently slated to make the playoffs cancel or forfeit the game, it has postseason implications for too many other teams. They would probably add a week to the season and an 8th seed to each conference before they did that.

I'm sure they'd prefer not too, and if it was a game that didn't affect the postseason for any team, they would probably cancel it but in this situation, they'd have almost no choice than to add a week to the season.

Yeah like I said I don’t see it happening.  Unless the Browns just couldn’t field a team, which doesn’t look to be a case, I think they would just make them play with who they have now.  

2 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Yeah like I said I don’t see it happening.  Unless the Browns just couldn’t field a team, which doesn’t look to be a case, I think they would just make them play with who they have now.  

The NFL made the Broncos play a game when all their quarterbacks were out, but that was because they determined that they had all violated COVID protocol so they made Denver play a game with a practice squad wide receiver with previous QB experience taking the snaps. 

26 minutes ago, PRnum1 said:

Weather report in Buffalo at game time

35 degrees with possible sleet and snow

I don’t like this at all.

1. Bills have the more talented QB and receivers. I’d prefer them on a fast surface.

2. Bad weather can create more turnovers.  
3. If players start slipping and sliding it could raise the chance of injuries, and Buffalo may opt to pull starters early. 

in case you haven’t noticed, I’m going “glass half empty” today. :D

3 minutes ago, coltsva said:

I don’t like this at all.

1. Bills have the more talented QB and receivers. I’d prefer them on a fast surface.

2. Bad weather can create more turnovers.  
3. If players start slipping and sliding it could raise the chance of injuries, and Buffalo may opt to pull starters early. 

in case you haven’t noticed, I’m going “glass half empty” today. :D

on the flip side Miami is a warm weather team and Tua probably never played in a cold weather game.

1 minute ago, JediXMan said:

on the flip side Miami is a warm weather team and Tua probably never played in a cold weather game.

Very true. And also on the flip side,

Tenn v GB in the snow: The star QB and WR played lights out in the snow, while the team with the star RB got smoked. 

the more I think I know, the less I know

8 minutes ago, coltsva said:

Very true. And also on the flip side,

Tenn v GB in the snow: The star QB and WR played lights out in the snow, while the team with the star RB got smoked. 

the more I think I know, the less I know

Rodgers and those WRs have years of experience playing in the Snow. That wasn’t surprising at all.

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Also Pouncy, Watt, and Heyward have been ruled out.

I already knew they would lose. What is Buffalo going to do? They are allowing fans in the stands for all of Buffalo playoff games so I would think their starters will play. Having a true HFA in round 2 would be huge for them in that weather.

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I already knew they would lose. What is Buffalo going to do? They are allowing fans in the stands for all of Buffalo playoff games so I would think their starters will play. Having a true HFA in round 2 would be huge for them in that weather.

Browns are still going to be without like 6 players because of covid. But with them getting their WR back they probably have the advantage. Remember browns haven’t practiced all week. Maybe a little yesterday but their facility has been closed. It would such a Browns thing to lose to backups and covid. 

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Browns are still going to be without like 6 players because of covid. But with them getting their WR back they probably have the advantage. Remember browns haven’t practiced all week. Maybe a little yesterday but their facility has been closed. It would such a Browns thing to lose to backups and covid. 

Yeah Browns could pull a Browns :funny:

Archived