Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Homer Shame Thread

pacolts56

21 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Well this thread is going to go well...

Why do people feel the need to attack each other?  Is really being able to say look at how smart I am that important to you?

Are you extending an invitation? Some folks take loosing hard. Why waste time watching or playing a game if you have no desire to win? This is all there is during Covid years. I can't stomach lifetime television or the FBI files. Then again, I can't stand to watch Colts football at the present time.

Idk, the way this roster is setup and our key players ages and the way they play, I'm not surprised at all. I predicted 10-6/11-5 with a first round out at the beginning of the year and everything else is gravy for me. I feel that the majority of colts fans had the same thought process this year too.

52 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Why do people feel the need to attack each other?  Is really being able to say look at how smart I am that important to you?

Relax.... I picked the Colts to win.... I’m clowning myself!

Hey... if there’s gonna be threads for eating crow when we win it’s only fair that there be a thread for schleps like me who see things on the sunny side! :highfive2:

40 minutes ago, MCurtis32 said:

Are you extending an invitation? Some folks take loosing hard. Why waste time watching or playing a game if you have no desire to win? This is all there is during Covid years. I can't stomach lifetime television or the FBI files. Then again, I can't stand to watch Colts football at the present time.

*losing

32 minutes ago, coltsfeva said:

It stinks but what can you do?

Badmouth the play calling?

Ignore the first half success?

Give up hope this team can turn it around?

Kick the dog?

Yell at the Mrs?

You just never know how this will play out. Take care of business next week and see what happens. 

Yeah, I’ve never taken it out on my family when it comes to sports. 

My wife says the most change I get after a loss is silence. I’m usually really talkative, but after a loss (especially against a hated team) I’ll go practically silent for the rest of the day.

16 minutes ago, a06cc said:

Who here lives in PA? Who is here is getting clowned? If that’s you please reply. Because if you live in Indy I don’t wanna hear it lol 

I live in PA.

i’ve gotta put up with Steeler and Eagle crazies every year.

Its tiresome. 
 If i was a monkey, I’d throw poo at them.

If we woulda won, I’d be painting at one of my rentals till at keast midnight.  Instead, now i will mope around the house and lay on the couch with absolutely no motivation.  It will affect tomoro also.  By Tuesday I’ll feel stupid for allowing it to affect me and I’ll move on.  Whatever.

On to Jacksonville!

2 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

that is just how this forum is , i had to learn it quick .    every time rivers has a good game the eat crow thread comes out .  The are you happy now threat was also funny , making a thread entirely to bash the so called negative fans demanding them to complain now .   It goes both ways i my self try to stay away from personal shots unless directly attacked .  I wish people can just respect every ones right to have their own opinion . Some fans are more negative some positive and that is okay , no need to fight over who is right .

Archived