Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 16: Colts @ Steelers, 12/27/20 at 1:00PM EST

NFLfan

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The colt secondary is not very good. Is playing soft coverage because of the talent or how the coach wants to play? Whatever the reason it allows qb’s to get rid of the ball quick and there won’t be many sacks or hits unless someone is unblocked. The lb’s are too small, they don’t shed blocks and it seems like they make a lot of tackles down field and the ball carrier always seem to fall forward for a couple more yards. Leonard is getting forced fumbles, but tackles/ game are down from 11 to 7, tfl were 12 his first year 3 this year, qb hits 8 first year 2 this year. I have been saying for 20 years the colts need bigger more physical lb’s. I don’t think the dl is the problem. Better db’s help the pass rush and better lb’s help the rush defense and make Leonard a much better lb. 
    • Yup, I'll be hoping Michigan or Cincy wins, if the Championship is an Alabama vs Georgia rematch I probably won't watch it.    They gotta expand the playoffs, find a more objective way to rank the teams, and if I could pick something make an FBS wide scheduling rule because Alabama scheduling these easy wins like Mercer, Southern Miss, and NMSU while other teams are actually scheduling hard out of conference games. It drives me crazy and makes regular season games less fun to watch.   Although I don't expect these changes to ever happen
    • Just remembered they said they've talked about getting Mo and Dulin more involved in the O.  Either would be a good pick for a bold prediction. Great game to try and grow chemistry.
    • They won't make it now. Cincy won and Michigan is about to win. It looks like it will be:   1. Alabama 2. Michigan 3. Georgia 4. Cincy -I think that is how it will end up. Georgia will drop only 2 spots. Bama will be #1 and deservedly so after that butt kicking they put on Georgia! I am rooting for Michigan because of Harbaugh.
    • Bold?   I am 100 percent certain Frank will not call 26 straight pass plays.   RPO’s or otherwise.  Ok…. Maybe not 100 percent,  but certainly 99 positive it won’t happen.    Ok….  Maybe not 99 percent sure, but certainly 98 percent!   Yup, 98 sure it will not happen!   How about fractions?   Are fractions allowed?  
  • Members

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 3,349

• Zoltan

Zoltan 1,457

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 11,529

• CamMo

CamMo 1,010

• J@son

J@son 1,326

• bigt