Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 16: Colts @ Steelers, 12/27/20 at 1:00PM EST

NFLfan

My God. This officiating is ridiculous, so many one sided calls. Twice now pass interference calls that would have benefited the Colts that they looked they other way on then right away throw the flag if it benefits the Steelers. Not sure I can take much more of this nonsense. I know the Colts could be playing better but c’mon with the garbage flags and no calls my word.

Just now, CobraKai344 said:

What the hell!  Why eve throw thet ball!  Horrid!  Rivers at his best.  Throwing stupid throws for no reason 

Thats what you get when you have a D that takes pretty much the entire 2nd half off

Just now, DontEverGiveUp said:

Folks were upset at the sacks Rivers took earlier, but now he throws it up once we are down, and you see the result.

OL is hurting and the defense has collapsed, with a lot of help from the refs.

I was upset as he had options underneath, that's not the same as heaving up up field.

3 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

This, the refs didn't help but the collapse by the D was so epic that they don't deserve to win this one anyways. 

Not just the D, but the offense has totally gone to sleep and hasn't scored more than a field goal in the entire 2nd half!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

honestly people can come at me but this is why i was against rivers .  great QB but when the pressure is on the line he goes 5 or 6 drives with 0 points then throws a turnover and melts down .  

probably not the time for this but who did you want to be the QB this year