Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 16: Colts @ Steelers, 12/27/20 at 1:00PM EST

NFLfan

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

There is a difference between saying the standards or officiating are poor, and saying it's fixed against your team.

It's a lazy fan trope.

While I will agree that there have been bad calls, the refs are not the ones who stupidly gifted Big Ben and Steelers 70 yards in yardage by coming out in the 2nd half in ultra soft zone essentially allowing the opposition to gain confidence and rhythm.

Just now, SR711 said:

While I will agree that there have been bad calls, the refs are not the ones who stupidly gifted Big Ben and Steelers 70 yards in yardage by coming out in the 2nd half in ultra soft zone essentially allowing the opposition to gain confidence and rhythm.

That's the amazing HC prospect Eberflus....

5 minutes ago, SR711 said:

Sorry, but Eberflus and his D should be downright embarrassed for some of crap situations they put this team in. 

With less than 10 min left in the 3rd quarter, they were staked to a 17 point lead.

With pretty full 4th quarter, they have allowed this to be 3 point game.

Keep in mind teams like Bengals were able to play better than what Colts D has shown thus 2nd half.

I have said it all season. I will never believe in this scheme or the talent they have assembled on defence.

Just now, JlynRN said:

What is going in with our offensive line?  We need to get back on track here. 

We’re playing 5th and 6th string offensive tackles against one of the best Ds in the league, unfortunately.  Bad timing for that to have to happen.