Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 16: Colts @ Steelers, 12/27/20 at 1:00PM EST


NFLfan
 Share

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, w87r said:

I think what the Steelers do best on offense, actually plays right into the hands of what the Colts do best defensively.

 

1. Steelers like to run the ball, Colts are pretty good vs the run.

2. Steelers like to use a lot of short drag routes, which should allow our LBs to lay lumber over the middle.

3. Steelers seem to turn the ball over quite a bit, our defense gets the ball back often as well.

 

 

Side note, ESPN countdown just keeps talking and talking about Steelers. Smh.

To your last sentence, of course. To many at ESPN think we are just a little ol college team, they slobber all over teams like the Pats, Steelers, even the stinky Cowboys - been going on for years. How some don't see that is baffling. I am not complaining about the media before @NewColtsFan questions me (I love you newcolts by the way) but just bringing up a fact. Today is a statement game, we beat their butt today, ESPN and the NFL network will have no choice to take us serious. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Wyldhorsefan said:

Not feeling good about today. Here is why..

Colts playing in Pitt

Playing outdoors in cold

Steelers will be mad. Want to stop losing streak.

Ebron's big day. Ex Colts always came back and kill the Colts.

Steelers getting players back.

With Colts tackles gone, Watt will be on Rivers all day. Haden and Fitzpatrick will blanket colts Wr.'s

Colts won't be able to open holes for run game.

Hope i'm wrong, But just my 2 cents

 

The Colts defense can force turnovers. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

To your last sentence, of course. To many at ESPN think we are just a little ol college team, they slobber all over teams like the Pats, Steelers, even the stinky Cowboys - been going on for years. How some don't see that is baffling. I am not complaining about the media before @NewColtsFan questions me (I love you newcolts by the way) but just bringing up a fact. Today is a statement game, we beat their butt today, ESPN and the NFL network will have no choice to take us serious. 

 

There was a time when the media loved the Colts too. It lasted over a decade. :)

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, w87r said:

Hopefully we see a few wildcat formations woth Taylor and Hines today

I think it could be really effective after seeing how the Bengals used RPOs so well against them

 

4 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

So Holden and Green starting at Tackles ??  Surprised Nelson wasnt shifted again and Pinter not getting called up. Interesting

 

They probably kept him inside at guard to match up against Cam Heyward, who is probably their best defensive player. Pinter isn't strong enough at the moment to hold up against a player like Heyward.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Even when we had Peyton (the GOAT) there were still many that said he couldn't win the big one, the team was soft, etc.. In 2006 Bob Sanders told them to stuff it lmao 

This is how I feel about that as well.

 

We were still overlooked in those days to.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Shive said:

I think it could be really effective after seeing how the Bengals used RPOs so well against them

 

They probably kept him inside at guard to match up against Cam Heyward, who is probably their best defensive player. Pinter isn't strong enough at the moment to hold up against a player like Heyward.

JE is not ready either

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Anyone watching with their babies?

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSB5iCnHLdmTFbKkzbAy1M

 

6f077d3d3fbeca401418299d7bed6fcd--our-ba

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkuX67RZVqPSCI7-C8AKp

 

Screen_Shot_2016-12-04_at_12.01.00_AM_49

 

fc37fad9eb48c9a96925e131bb6eac50--boy-pi

 

(Not my babies. :) )

My babies are not babies anymore haha, my teenage son is an Eagles fan (poor soul) and my teenage daughter hates football altogether (another poor soul). She will likely be covering her ears as I scream ungodly obscenities at the TV for two hours (whether we are winning or losing LOL)

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DEColtsLover36 said:

My babies are not babies anymore haha, my teenage son is an Eagles fan (poor soul) and my teenage daughter hates football altogether (another poor soul). She will likely be covering her ears as I scream ungodly obscenities at the TV for two hours (whether we are winning or losing LOL)

Got my 2 teenage sons watching today with their 2 friends. Should be an exciting day. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JlynRN said:

Good afternoon Colts friends !!!  Let's bring the pain today and beat the steelers.  Going to be a good game.

 

Let's GOOOOO Colts !!! 

Greetings from TigerTown 

Just now, coming on strong said:

whats the update ? who are the inactives for todays game?   who is starting at both tackle spots?    i did not here any updates so far.

Check Twitter or the NFL site

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...