Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 16: Colts @ Steelers, 12/27/20 at 1:00PM EST

NFLfan

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• No, It's called "Frank is a great coach in my mind who does nothing wrong and no one can tell me differently cause I know better."
    • Brady imo got outplayed by Wentz. Yes I said it.
    • The fact that everyone thinks this was unprompted is beyond me. He’s never done it before, there is a reason he did now. How many times during the presser did he mention Chris and I discussed this earlier…? Wait. You probably haven’t listened to the full presser have you?   This is purely conjuncture on my part…but I have a theory.   Chris loves him some JT and he loves the running game. He has made several statements saying as much. There was a tweet or something posts on here from one of the media folks stating the talked to Chris after the Bills game and he was PO’d and said they should be 8-3 or something along those lines….after the team dismantled the Bills by running the ball.    Then there was the clip on Hard Knocks where Ballard is gushing over JT and said something like “I keep telling Frank he is top 5 offensive player in the league”   That top 5 player didn’t get one touch in the 3rd quarter and they lost. I said after the game that Ballard was most likely fuming. The next day Frank breaks down his play calls for the 3rd quarter.    I don’t think it’s as coincidental as the rest of you I suppose. Again purely my opinion based on no factual evidence. All we can do is see how it plays out.    
    • we are number 5 in rush defense I think. Kwity definitely has been a good addition. 
  • Members

• The Peytonator

The Peytonator 466

• Arby0359

Arby0359 7

• CR91

CR91 8,236

• johnmart2k

johnmart2k 0

Rookie
    • MB-ColtsFan

MB-ColtsFan 1,487