Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 16: Colts @ Steelers, 12/27/20 at 1:00PM EST

NFLfan

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Early on I am VERY pleasantly surprised at the OLine.  They look pretty good today.

Yes. I figured we would have 4-5 sacks this game. That strip sack is on Reich & Rivers more so than Green. 

I wouldn't be surprised if we fumble another time this game. Eventually, the Steelers are going to get a blitzer free for a hit on Rivers

• Like 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Hell of way to respond, nice long drive. We gave them a gift otherwise this would be a run away. I still won't feel good until we go up 2 scores. I don't trust the REFS either because it is Pitt.

Taylor is a beast, I guess that the people thought he Trent Jr are eating crow about now.

We need a turnover here or a 3 and out would be nice.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

Weirdly, I'd almost rather see us just control the game, run the ball, and beat them without a blow out. That's playoff ball.

i dont we need to send a message to the nfl loud and clear . if the colts can move the ball with two back up tackles on the best defense in the nfl its proof colts are a real super bowl team.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Hell of way to respond, nice long drive. We gave them a gift otherwise this would be a run away. I still won't feel good until we go up 2 scores. I don't trust the REFS either because it is Pitt.

Taylor is a beast, I guess that the people thought he Trent Jr are eating crow about now.

I’m not apologizing for my comment the first few games - I knew he wasn’t Trich but he was having Trich-like runs. Dude was running right into his Oline over and over and over again. Just so happy they’ve seemed to figure it out. :)  He is a beast!