Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Calling all cars, Calling all cars!

Mighty Blue

I have today off and I can finally watch a football game. I am watching the Buccaneers putting a pounding on the Lions. Is there a minor league that the Lions can play in?

Calling all cars is to reference the need to rescue Stratton from the Lions! This poor team lost the game when they first ran onto the field with those ugly uniforms. Does the meaning “Dress for Success” have any meaning with that team?

Just sign a contract to take Stratton off the hands of the Lions owner and give him a try- out for any team that gives him a chance.

I am off tomorrow, and I hope the Colts game is televised here in Arizona.

The second half is starting and the Bucs are starting where they left off.

Can the Lions coach throw out a towel or wave a white flag

to prevent the embarrassment?

Go, Colts!

7 minutes ago, Colts Fan in Arizona said:

I have today off and I can finally watch a football game. I am watching the Buccaneers putting a pounding on the Lions. Is there a minor league that the Lions can play in?

Calling all cars is to reference the need to rescue Stratton from the Lions! This poor team lost the game when they first ran onto the field with those ugly uniforms. Does the meaning “Dress for Success” have any meaning with that team?

Just sign a contract to take Stratton off the hands of the Lions owner and give him a try- out for any team that gives him a chance.

Go, Colts!

Stafford 

16 minutes ago, Colts Fan in Arizona said:

Go, Colts!

Who is Stratton?

1 hour ago, Colts Fan in Arizona said:

Go, Colts!

It should be on regular TV.  It's the national TV game for CBS.  If Rivers doesn't return Stafford or Carr are my top choices this off season.  Whichever works for Ballard and Reich.  

LOL!

Maybe he SHOULD change his name to Stratton. In years to come, if anyone asks, “ aren’t you the poor quarterback that played for the Lions?”

Then, he can say no that was Stafford!  LOL!

So, do they really need to keep playing on Thanksgiving Day?

How about the Colts start that tradition...play on Thanksgiving Day?

Well, like my first post today, I finally had time to watch a game. I would have rather seen a rerun of the Browns and Ravens.

The other game to watch today was the 49ers and that team from Arizona...not worth watching. Oh, no offense 49ers fans. 

Hey, this is fun! 

21 minutes ago, Colts Fan in Arizona said:

LOL!

Maybe he SHOULD change his name to Stratton. In years to come, if anyone asks, “ aren’t you the poor quarterback that played for the Lions?”

Then, he can say no that was Stafford!  LOL!

So, do they really need to keep playing on Thanksgiving Day?

How about the Colts start that tradition...play on Thanksgiving Day?

Well, like my first post today, I finally had time to watch a game. I would have rather seen a rerun of the Browns and Ravens.

The other game to watch today was the 49ers and that team from Arizona...not worth watching. Oh, no offense 49ers fans. 

Hey, this is fun! 

Drunk GIF by stickfiguregirl

Archived