Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Smith to Covid List

Bravo

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I would be shocked.  We have backup players that should be able to fill in and be fine. Certainly not as good as the starter but we should be able to deal with it.

Well...   the normal backup is Clark, and he’s out for the year 

So the apparent new backup is Will Holden who we recently plucked off Baltimore’s PS.   Or, maybe Pinter gets a look at RT?

Either way,  you still feelin fine about it?  

21 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

I’d doubt it with this short of notice.  Remember Hunt who replaced him at left guard is on the COVID list too.  

Pinter at LG between AC and Kelly would be better then Will holden vs TJ Watt

17 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Pinter at LG between AC and Kelly would be better then Will holden vs TJ Watt

Depends on how comfortable they are with it including Nelson sliding over to right tackle.  The Colts said they practiced that lineup some before the Raiders game.  With today being Friday normally the last practice day of the week I don’t know if they have practiced this line up or not.  If they haven’t I wouldn’t say for a fact it’s better.  Players being out of position and not comfortable can destroy a line real fast.

3 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Not ideal but I still expect him to give it a go.  It’s that time of year where everyone is hurt.  I will say this is a stronger case for NOT moving Nelson to right tackle.  

Either way I feel certain we are sitting  at home in January  if we lose this game.

18 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Either way I feel certain we are sitting  at home in January  if we lose this game.

Not me.  I really get the feeling we are in the midst of a special season.  Regardless of this game I think we make the playoffs and go on a serious run. 

We are done. Steelers will get right this game. Watt is going to feast on rivers. We better hope AC can go with that new ankle injury. I was actually expecting this will smith because in his zoom presser the other day he could barely talk. He had a very horse voice. We better pray hard raiders win. What bad luck in two of the most important games.

Archived