Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TV Coverage Map

coltsfeva

2 hours ago, AwesomeAustin said:

I live 20min west of Lafayette but for some reason I get the Champaign station.  It’s caused me to miss two games this year and looking like this one as well.  My neighbor has an antenna and he can’t pickup the local CBS station so that’s not an option. Could go to the bar but I live in a tiny town and last time I was there the hillbilly customers were tanked at 1pm yelling racist junk at the TV bc nascar was also on.  To each their own but I’m not paying for food and drinks to deal with that nonsense. 

I bet you need DirecTV

On 12/23/2020 at 12:16 PM, coltsfeva said:

Oh yeah! Colts Steelers in Philadelphia area!

Good excuse not to take any returns to the mall !

:monkeydance:

https://506sports.com

Visiting in Philly area for the Holidays so I get to see it as it happens instead of being a play or two behind.  Can’t wait to hear Romo and Nance call it.  I do like them.

14 hours ago, coltsfeva said:

To tell you the truth- not a big Romo fan. I know some like his style but I think he is irritating. But I actually get to watch, yeah!

(Although that play last week where Leonard knocked the ball out watch exciting to listen to because so much hung in the balance, going from shear disaster to elation)

I can get that, but at least compared to Aikman and Buck he sounds like a godsend. I absolutely hate the Fox team

17 hours ago, PrincetonTiger said:

the EVV stations have carried the Colts game since the mid 90s( Arrival of Ken Dilger)

As a kid growing up in the backwoods of Warrick County, there was nothing better than Sundays when one of the four EVV TV stations we got played Colts games; event of the weekend there. Got Bengals games every once in a while too, made my old man happy (he’s from Cincy). Having access to 2 bajillion channels now really gives you perspective to those days.

Archived