Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TV Coverage Map

coltsfeva

1 hour ago, gspdx said:

Ha - I moved from Portland last Summer to Spokane.  Lived in the Beaumont neighborhood area in an old bungalow built in 1917. 

I used to own a truck/trailer and was signed on with System TWT Transport just west of Spokane. 

Hauled a lot of loads out of Kaiser Aluminum out at Trentwood Works. 

I miss seeing the area out there for sure. 

24 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I used to own a truck/trailer and was signed on with System TWT Transport just west of Spokane. 

Way off the original topic!  But what the heck.  We are enjoying it.  Great location to access wilderness to the east - Idaho/Montana and the northern Rockies - to the west - eastern side of the North Cascades - and when the border opens back up southern BC and the Canadian Rockies.

Plus the city isn't too big which I like.  We pretty much live in the forest.

37 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

You know what’s really interesting to me? Our announcers are Nantz and Romo. When was the last time that crew called a Colts game? Nantz and Romo are CBS’ A-team, so they must deem our game a pretty good matchup. (Which it is, obviously)

Nantz and Romo are the CBS version of Aikman and Buck. They call the biggest/most anticipated game that week. 

4 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Really, I will get the game but I live in Indianapolis. 

I'm in Indy now. So nice not to have to stream. 

4 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

I live in Elkhart.   North Central part of the state.  We get Bears vs Jags.   So stupid.    I'll be at a bar I guess

Every tried an HD antenna to try and pick up the FW broadcast? One of my buddies is outside of SB (same situation) and picks up the Colts over the air.

1 hour ago, crazycolt1 said:

Flatbed cowboy.

giphy.gif

38 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I'm in Indy now. So nice not to have to stream. 

Every tried an HD antenna to try and pick up the FW broadcast? One of my buddies is outside of SB (same situation) and picks up the Colts over the air.

Flatbed cowboy.

giphy.gif

Not too sure about the cowboy part but it's not a life style that can be got away with todays regulations and electronics. Everyone is watching everyone, just waiting for that lawsuit. :cash:

5 hours ago, gspdx said:

Ha - I moved from Portland last Summer to Spokane.  Lived in the Beaumont neighborhood area in an old bungalow built in 1917. 

My older sister and her husband lived in Portland for 2 years. I regret never visiting there when they lived there. She said it was my kind of place -- lots of space to walk and enjoy nature. 

3 hours ago, JlynRN said:

I'm in Ohio and stuck with cleveland vs the jets.  Yuck !!  LOL

That is the early game I will get on Sunday. I probably won't watch much football this Sunday. I get to see the Vikes on Christmas day. They aren't going anywhere but I still want to watch. :)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone.

7 hours ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

I dont think Romo has ever called our games, 

To tell you the truth- not a big Romo fan. I know some like his style but I think he is irritating. But I actually get to watch, yeah!

(Although that play last week where Leonard knocked the ball out watch exciting to listen to because so much hung in the balance, going from shear disaster to elation)

Late 80's through most of the 90's, the network station I could pick up off antenna was in the blackout zone, Didn't get to see many home games. Cable finally found it's way out to my home in the boondocks, with the CBS station being far enough south to be out of the zone. Watched what ever game they were showing with the sound off, while listening to Lamey before then,

I live 20min west of Lafayette but for some reason I get the Champaign station.  It’s caused me to miss two games this year and looking like this one as well.  My neighbor has an antenna and he can’t pickup the local CBS station so that’s not an option. Could go to the bar but I live in a tiny town and last time I was there the hillbilly customers were tanked at 1pm yelling racist junk at the TV bc nascar was also on.  To each their own but I’m not paying for food and drinks to deal with that nonsense. 

Archived