Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Love for Glow

compuls1v3

2 minutes ago, ColtsLegacy said:

He still is the weak link. That doesn't mean he is bad, he's just amongst a bunch of strong links.

Yeah but some wanted him gone and Pinter to take his place. 

I think that was more my point than anything.

While I haven't seen the grades I am not sure if he is the weakest link at this point. 

44 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Yeah but some wanted him gone and Pinter to take his place. 

I think that was more my point than anything.

While I haven't seen the grades I am not sure if he is the weakest link at this point. 

AC is the weakest link, per PFF stats.  I'm not saying Glow is better, just an observation from PFF.  Take it how you will.

23 minutes ago, compuls1v3 said:

AC is the weakest link, per PFF stats.  I'm not saying Glow is better, just an observation from PFF.  Take it how you will.

While I don't think PFF is the be/all story of a player, their rankings just tell the stats, not the whole story.

It's not surprising to learn that AC was rated below just for the fact AC has been injured.

Now we just wait and see if AC's age hampers him from being close to what he was before the injury. 

2 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

While I don't think PFF is the be/all story of a player, their rankings just tell the stats, not the whole story.

It's not surprising to learn that AC was rated below just for the fact AC has been injured.

Now we just wait and see if AC's age hampers him from being close to what he was before the injury. 

Yeah, agreed.  I was wrong anyways, as far as the stats go.  Regardless, I'm glad the o-line has really turned it around the latter half of this year.  They are really coming into form, and at just the right time too!

I've called Glow the weak link (every team has one), but while saying he's one of the best weak linw

AC has Q beside him, which obviously helps him.

IIRC, rushing numbers were better on the R side last year, and wouldn't be surprised if it was the same this year too. Keep in mind the our L side is typically matched against better players (more so vs the run than pass).

He has done a terrific job, helps having a player the caliber of Braden Smith next to you they feed off of each other. I'm very high on Pinter as well, stepped in without missing a beat when called upon. Hoping Kelly's health holds up and are line can still at this level for a few more years depending on how and when A.C. is replaced. We need reinforcements for depth for sure. Hunt can play as he has shown, the others not much we can count on.

Archived