Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

5 minutes ago, w87r said:

Not sure how Blankenship got robbed, he was leading voting as late as earlier today and has been for weeks.

Now all of a sudden Tucker gets in? Hogwash.

That was fan vote.  Players and coaches often change the fan vote.  More robbery that Buckner didn’t make it.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, w87r said:

I think it was already cancelled? Jist a vote for who would of played?

Could be wrong though.

There we go.

There are contract incentives tied to the Pro Bowl so I understand why they have the voting and stuff, but I don't really care about it. I don't really ever care about the Pro Bowl, especially since they moved it to before the SB.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BProland85 said:

Buckner and Moore were MAJOR snubs. Buckner better at least make All-Pro.

I also thought Braden Smith deserved to make the Pro Bowl this year.

Definitely slept on.

They need to differentiate 4-3 and 3-4, 2 of the DTs are 3-4 DEs.

• Like 1

Buckner not making it over Calais Cambell is a travesty. I don’t even think they are in the same league. Calais is good but DeFo is every bit as good as Chris Jones. Calais definitely is the odd one out there. 

Even with Jones vs DeFo, The difference is Chris Jones gets to pin his ears back and get after the QB every game because Mahomes is putting up 50 pts and making the other team throw 100 times. 

Hope he uses the snub as motivation. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Buckner is the real shocker to me.      There's even been some talk about him being considered for the DPOY.

So much for that.

But we're an under the radar franchise,  this type of nonsense often comes our way.

But I do like the train of thought in this thread that Buckner will have all sorts of motivation from here on out.    :thmup:

P.S. -- thought Buckner's response was classy!         :colts:

• Like 4
23 minutes ago, IndyEric07 said:

I also think Blackmon was snubbed!?!

You know, I had to think about this for a moment?

I was like this guy is trolling, but then I realized, no this falls right in line with your usually bad takes.

Congrats.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, BProland85 said:

Buckner and Moore were MAJOR snubs. Buckner better at least make All-Pro.

I also thought Braden Smith deserved to make the Pro Bowl this year.

Heres to hoping Buckner and Moore take this personally and go on a TEAR!

If its possible to play any better, that is ....ha.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Caffrey said:

The Pro Bowl lost credibility by not selecting Buckner.  He does not need motivation because he is a leader, winner and already a self-motivator but hopefully he takes it out and lays hammer down on Pittsburgh this Sunday. 

I'm not sure if the Pro Bowl ever had much credibility. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I haven't watched the pro bowl in probably 10 years. Getting selected to it is cool but the game itself is boring. Buck not getting in is a joke. 

I use to overlook the selections and enjoy the game when I got to see the players going to Hawaii and having a good time. (some with their families)

Now it is unbearable. A lot of the players don't care either. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I use to overlook the selections and enjoy the game when I got to see the players going to Hawaii and having a good time. (some with their families)

Now it is unbearable. A lot of the players don't care either. 

I like the QB challenge stuff and I agree when it was in Hawaii it was much better.

• Thanks 1

Buckner not getting in is crazy...Hell, the game he missed should have earned him DPOY votes for how awful we looked

As for Specs, I love the job he's done to take over for AV, and I think he has Pro Bowls in his future, but honestly I'd take Justin Tucker with 2 torn hamstrings and a broken foot over anybody that's ever kicked a ball.  The goalposts could be 2 feet wide and it wouldn't change his career percentage too much.

• Like 1