Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Steelers Predictions

12 minutes ago, Stephen said:

That's  not accurate  according  to the fans in their forum  their oline is terrible  and only looked good because  big ben got rid of ball super fast 

"According to fans in their forum" is never a compelling way to frame an argument.  Observe the ravings of fans on this forum (myself included, to my shame, on some sundays) to see how wildly perception fluctuates and how rarely it mimics reality.

• Like 5
  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Colts 21 Steelers 25  

Colts 2 steelers 0. Houston gets safety for the win

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Sumo63 said:

"According to fans in their forum" is never a compelling way to frame an argument.  Observe the ravings of fans on this forum (myself included, to my shame, on some sundays) to see how wildly perception fluctuates and how rarely it mimics reality.

Lol 

14 minutes ago, Sumo63 said:

citizen kane applause GIF

13 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I'm gonna throw up if we zone it up... the steelers are throwing 2 yard off the LOS and will cut us with a thousand papercuts. I am hoping to see our front 4 get after and sack the big Statue! 

They are ripe for the pickin, I would blitz his butt and play man early. 

Sunday is round 1 of the playoffs for us. That is the way this game must be played. We got to handle our business. Im expecting us to run with this opportunity. None of this show up for 1 half stuff and get shut out for the other.

The Steelers are playing god awful, but i think their little dink and dunk offense will work against us if we go into a soft zone all game. I just dont see us winning, we never, ever win in Pit. Thankfully I also dont see the dolphins beating the bills so should still make the playoffs

I'm a positive guy, but I'm not sure about this game.  The Steelers are not as horrible as is being reported.  They are on a losing streak, but won 11 in a row before that.  I don't think Tomlin just turned into a bad coach.   They will be tough to beat.  

They may also have some motivation in playing this one for Kevin Green.  

• Like 2

I honestly think that we're one of the best teams in football. We have the more fluid, balanced offense, and our defense is on par with theirs. Rivers is wheelin' & dealin', JT broke the rookie wall, the Ghost reappeared, the belief in our defensive unit is tangible. Everything is happening @ the perfect time. 

Colts: 29

Steelers: 24

Along with a GB over TEN for taste. We're taking the South.

• Like 4
14 hours ago, FriendlyBillsFan said:

Us Bills fans are rooting for you guys to beat the Steelers and win your division.  I always root for Indy when your not playing Buffalo. 

Indy 27 Pitt 13

@FriendlyBillsFan same here when you’re not playing Indy! :) I’ve been sort of a back seat Bills fan since last year haha, just purely as a football fan I love what you guys have going with Josh Allen and that offense. Bills are kicking butt this year congrats to your team and Bills fans who hung in there!

On 12/20/2020 at 10:59 PM, Orioles22 said:

I think I remember a Monday night game when we beat them. I think Peyton threw a bomb to Marvin on the first play.

My memory says we beat them in Pittsburgh last with Dominic Rhodes catching a td to put us ahead on a wheel route up the right sideline. 

2 minutes ago, King Colt said:

I saw on the NFL Network the Steelers have a 62% chance of winning and the Colts 38%. That is crazy. I think the Colts secondary are  going to make Big Ben miserable. Colts win.

This is the type of game that will gain us respect regarding the NFL Network and ESPN. We go into to Pitt and win we are running the table.

4 minutes ago, King Colt said:

I saw on the NFL Network the Steelers have a 62% chance of winning and the Colts 38%. That is crazy. I think the Colts secondary are  going to make Big Ben miserable. Colts win.

The Colts certainly can beat the Steelers, but the uncertainty in the inconsistent play (offense and defense) concerns me. I couldn't make a prediction, only a guess.

On 12/23/2020 at 9:37 AM, DEColtsLover36 said:

@FriendlyBillsFan same here when you’re not playing Indy! :) I’ve been sort of a back seat Bills fan since last year haha, just purely as a football fan I love what you guys have going with Josh Allen and that offense. Bills are kicking butt this year congrats to your team and Bills fans who hung in there!

It’s been a long time since I’ve had any faith in Buffalo winning games against any opponent even when they where clearly the better team. Being a Bills fan is like being a battered spouse, just waiting for something bad to happen. lol.  This year definitely has a different feel than the past.  
I was at the the Oilers game in 93 when your coach became a legend....I was a little intoxicated afterwards, not enough to SuperFly  a burning table or knock up a chick in the parking lot but pretty intoxicated. lol

• Haha 1
On 12/23/2020 at 8:44 AM, King Colt said:

Are you sure you read that correctly ? The Colts are 1.5 favorites in this game and I'm just wondering how NFL network would calculate those kind of odds ? Usually what I see is a point spread given and then the odds of that FAVORITE winning the game. I don't believe I've ever seen NFL network flash along the bottom of the screen a team being favored and the other team having bigger odds to win the game. I think when the Colts were 2 point favorites , you read it wrong and the Colts had a 62% chance of winning the game ... although that seems a touch high to me.

3 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

I have confidence in this D

Let's run the ball and keep it low scoring

We better hope the Steelers offensive woes continue. I don’t think we are going to be able to run either. If Steelers find their offensive rhythm this could get ugly for the colts. 

• Like 1