• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Colts 21 Steelers 25  

Colts 2 steelers 0. Houston gets safety for the win

Posted Images

I can't lie this is one of the only threads I hate every year or two because I have to say we're gonna lose which I hate.

The stats don't lie in this matchup, we post them whenever we play them. They could have Tolzien or Painter starting along with an entire practice squad defense and lose.

Hoping Philip bucks the trend.

24-17 that other team...:thmdown:

• Like 2

One thing for sure is this colts and Steelers offense is very similar. I think the colts might get more explosive plays though. Going to come down to can the colts protect rivers. Them missing Dupree should help. I want to see joe they play the Bengals tomorrow to get a feel for this game. Steelers should dominate but if they don’t steelers might be falling apart.

6 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

Hopefully not, but even if it is a bad weather, “ground & pound” game with limited passing, I still like our chances!

The weather forecast said it’ll be 30s and partly cloudy. Though that could change quickly lol.

17 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

Hopefully not, but even if it is a bad weather, “ground & pound” game with limited passing, I still like our chances!

High of 35 and sunny

Can Frank Reich call a game that can win against the Steelers? I wonder. The Colts are very capable of beating them. But their coach is very capable of finding a way to mess it up. And with the  defense’s struggles to cover the middle on pass plays, we know the game won’t be a low scoring affair. If Frank somehow magically morphs into a Bill Walsh creative play caller, the Colts win. But since this is as likely as Andrew Luck suiting up next week, I am adjusting my brain to a Steelers win. I hate that, but Frank is who he is. No one will be happier if I’m wrong. I don’t think I am. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Orioles22 said:

I think I remember a Monday night game when we beat them. I think Peyton threw a bomb to Marvin on the first play.

Yeah that was a TD pass. We handled them easily that game... and then it was playoff time, 2005. 

Colts laid an egg and steelers took advantage. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
32 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

I heard Nance say "see you next week in Pittsburgh".

Yeah that's definitely what I heard as well. Wanted to be sure.

Glad we'll have more Colts fans being able to watch in general next week (for the radio/streaming fans).

I'm really hoping we show up, it's basically a potential playoff matchup, but in December. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, JediXMan said:

Hopefully the weather isn’t too bad.

On the contrary, I hope it is terrible weather! Our run game is starting to take off with Taylor looking like he is figuring it out and Hines getting carries in better situations as well where he is less predictable.

The Steelers running game is "meh" at best right now. Give me Deforest Buckner and our D-line vs their running game all day.

• Like 1