Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Trevor to torment the Colts!

On 12/20/2020 at 5:35 PM, James said:

People in here and so short sighted and prideful.

Yeah, let’s beat the Jags if it puts the Colts in the playoffs and if we can’t win the division at that point . Of course. But if all is secured... Colts beating the Jags would be the most asinine thing since... well the Jets beating the Rams. You. Just. Don’t. Do. It.

Lawrence will be a nightmare. 

To be the best, you gotta beat the best.  Go COLTS!

Lawrence looks like the real deal.  Who cares about his running, its his ability to read defenses and be accurate from the pocket that matters.  The other stuff comes into play when a QB needs to extend a play because he failed to do the important stuff when in the pocket, or when he doesn't have a pocket to begin with.  Which leads us to Justin Fields and Deshaun Watson........

Mahomes is on a different level since he's elite at both, so no comparisons to him please.

Yeah not looking forward to having to play Watson and Lawrence twice a year.

Colts need to get on the elite QB train. Rivers is okay for now but looking long term, you need to have someone who can duel with these guys. That’s not even me crowning Lawrence before he’s played either, it’s just being realistic.

The Jags aren’t the Bengals. They’ve got pieces on defense and what looks like a feature RB in Robinson. Chark is a good receiver. You get Lawrence and give him a WR In FA/draft plus another OL, the Jags could compete next season. Also depends on who their coach is too.

I wAnt thrilled about having to play Fields or even Zach Wilson either before NY won. But I absolutely do not want to play Lawrence twice a year.

4 hours ago, Defjamz26 said:

Yeah not looking forward to having to play Watson and Lawrence twice a year.

Colts need to get on the elite QB train. Rivers is okay for now but looking long term, you need to have someone who can duel with these guys. That’s not even me crowning Lawrence before he’s played either, it’s just being realistic.

The Jags aren’t the Bengals. They’ve got pieces on defense and what looks like a feature RB in Robinson. Chark is a good receiver. You get Lawrence and give him a WR In FA/draft plus another OL, the Jags could compete next season. Also depends on who their coach is too.

I wAnt thrilled about having to play Fields or even Zach Wilson either before NY won. But I absolutely do not want to play Lawrence twice a year.

Actually, I was looking forward to Fields becoming a Jag.

He could surprise me, but I don't see much in him. He'll be O.K.

AFC:

Mahomes

Allen

Tannehill/Henry

Watson

Jackson

Burrow

Lawrence

Herbert

Absolutely positive outlook with long term futures at QB.

Meanwhile Colts stuck with a 39 old QB with no mobility and long term future. Stuck in QB purgatory. Nice Ballard, nice.

28 minutes ago, James said:

AFC:

Mahomes

Allen

Tannehill/Henry

Watson

Jackson

Burrow

Lawrence

Herbert

Meanwhile Colts stuck with a 39 old QB with no mobility and long term future. Stuck in QB purgatory. Nice Ballard, nice.

Henry is a great QB

Happy Excuse Me GIF

7 hours ago, James said:

AFC:

Mahomes

Allen

Tannehill/Henry

Watson

Jackson

Burrow

Lawrence

Herbert

To be fair, Luck retiring was what has set this team back in the QB department.

After the Bowl game loss, I am not sure Lawrence is coming out. That is two blow outs in back to back years. Not sure he wants to go out that way. Plus, he msy not to go to Jacksonville. It is kind of a disaster and there are always those rumours of the relocating to England. 

Archived