Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jets get 1st win

danlhart87

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Lol.  If they get Lawrence and we have Watson and Lawrence in this division it’s tike to find our own future. This is going to be a wild division the next ten years.

I am not really worried about it, Rivers I am sure will be back next year anyway. I am focused on 2020 and our possible run at a championship.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, teganslaw said:

If the Jags want the #1 draft pick, it means that they should lose to the Colts. Now the Colts just have to win next week. 

Good, time to rest up our starters!

"Hey Jags, you up for a little Jacoby action? Actually, no, scratch that. Let's see you face our 3rd stringers!"

13 hours ago, shakedownstreet said:

Is there anyone more annoying than Adam Schefter...

No, and there hasn't been since he felt it important that he announce luck retirement while the game was still going on

Just the worst experience I've had as a Colts fan.  He didn't have to do that, he just wanted to

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Dingus McGirt said:

no doubt.

Is Justin Fields that far behind Lawrence?  Seems they both have A+ grades.

IMO there’s a sizable gap between Lawrence and Fields.

His stock has taken a bit of a hit recently with how he’s performed in big games, very much over relying on the run. Still the #2 guy, has high potential. But I’d liken it to the Luck vs RGIII in a way...where one was clearly better.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Nadine said:

No, and there hasn't been since he felt it important that he announce luck retirement while the game was still going on

Just the worst experience I've had as a Colts fan.  He didn't have to do that, he just wanted to

Didn't Schefter post pictures and/or information from Jason Pierre-Paul's medical record after his hand exploded when he was playing with foreworks? I thought that was awful. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• So far,  all the stories I read say this move is to give the Colts a little breathing room to pay for bottom-of-the-roster moves for the rest of the season.      The Indy Star reports it contacted the NFLPA which stated the Colts had less than a million left to spend, and that we were dead last in available money.   Dead last.   32 out of 32.   Counting the bye, we still have 12 weeks left with just roughly $3 mill to cover all our roster moves.   
    • Just to expand on this some of the best memories I’ve had at Colts games:   ive only been one road game and it was at Lambo, which even if you aren’t a Packers fan is a magic place.  This was the game that Luck lead the Colts to victory and just by chance I decided to record the opening kickoff which the Colts ran back for a TD.   I saw someone else mention the 95 game vs the 49ers.  I was lucky enough to be there and when that dude missed the kick at the end I thought the rough might come off the old dome.   I was at the KC comeback game in the playoffs.  I remember after Luck threw a pick 6 to start the second half the guy behind me going “the worst thing about coming to these games is that you can’t change the channel.”  Needless to say an hour or so later we were glad we couldn’t.  I was in the right endzone too.  The one where Luck recovered the fumble and dove in and where TY caught what turned out to be the game winner.     I also went to the Manning Bowl II which the Colts won in a blow out.  A giants player tossed his helmet into the stands and Peyton had such control of the offense he changed players on the field while at the line and threw a first down to the guy he called for off the bench.  
    • I think you might have the wrong thread…   we are just talking about teams we’ve seen the Colts play in person here.
    • But I want to win now!!!!!!  Fire everyone and cut everyone until we win a Super Bowl that season and rinse and repeat 
    • Fischer will def have about 3 false starts 
  • Members

• EastStreet

EastStreet 14,229

• Four2itus

Four2itus 6,290

• JediXMan

JediXMan 1,600

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 11,169

• IinD

IinD 2,299