Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jets get 1st win

danlhart87

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Lol.  If they get Lawrence and we have Watson and Lawrence in this division it’s tike to find our own future. This is going to be a wild division the next ten years.

I am not really worried about it, Rivers I am sure will be back next year anyway. I am focused on 2020 and our possible run at a championship.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, teganslaw said:

If the Jags want the #1 draft pick, it means that they should lose to the Colts. Now the Colts just have to win next week. 

Good, time to rest up our starters!

"Hey Jags, you up for a little Jacoby action? Actually, no, scratch that. Let's see you face our 3rd stringers!"

13 hours ago, shakedownstreet said:

Is there anyone more annoying than Adam Schefter...

No, and there hasn't been since he felt it important that he announce luck retirement while the game was still going on

Just the worst experience I've had as a Colts fan.  He didn't have to do that, he just wanted to

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Dingus McGirt said:

no doubt.

Is Justin Fields that far behind Lawrence?  Seems they both have A+ grades.

IMO there’s a sizable gap between Lawrence and Fields.

His stock has taken a bit of a hit recently with how he’s performed in big games, very much over relying on the run. Still the #2 guy, has high potential. But I’d liken it to the Luck vs RGIII in a way...where one was clearly better.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Nadine said:

No, and there hasn't been since he felt it important that he announce luck retirement while the game was still going on

Just the worst experience I've had as a Colts fan.  He didn't have to do that, he just wanted to

Didn't Schefter post pictures and/or information from Jason Pierre-Paul's medical record after his hand exploded when he was playing with foreworks? I thought that was awful. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now