Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans @ Colts, Week 15, 12/20/20, 1PM EST

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Houston Texans (4-9) travel to the Hoosier state to play your Indianapolis Colts (9-4) who are vying for a playoff spot. This is nearly a must win game for the Colts if they wish to win the divisi

Every time I want to cut you a break - you say something more foolish than before.

Woo! Colts ball! Colts ball! Colts ball! Colts ball! Colts ball! Colts ball! Colts ball! Colts ball! Colts ball! Colts ball! Colts ball! Colts ball! Colts ball! Colts ball! Colts ball! Colts ball! Col

Posted Images

Wow,. Rivers playing at a high level, and Pascal is running some exceptional routes today.

Wish they would also look for MAC more (have more 1st read plays). He's been wide open. Rivers caught him on that play a few downs ago, but he was like the 3rd or 4th read. Could have gone for a lot more had he been targeted earlier. I think might have been looking deep there.

• Like 1
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

TD Colts, Rivers to Pascal! 14-0. We keep protecting Rivers like this we can win it all. This is too easy :thmup:. He can eat a steak and drink a glass of wine back there haha 

ALLLL DAY. He needs to take that O-line out for steak and wine.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

He is injured, hurt his ankle in practice on Thursday, Reich is being cautious.

Smart move by coaching staff.

Hopefully, they continue to build on this lead so they dont have to play him more than necessary 

• Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Wentz will need protection if he is going to deliver. Yesterday it was said of him he was thought to be the second coming of Andrew Luck. Lets hope that is not the case when he goes under center and gets racked all season long like Luck.
    • Luck retired right before the 2019 season.   That only gave Ballard 1 offseason to address the QB situation.  He knew the team was good and didn't want to waste a year so he brought in Rivers.   Rivers had a good year despite no training camp or preseason with the receivers.  Went 11-5.   68% completions, 24TD's, 11 INT's.  Lost by 3 in the playoffs.  I was pretty happy with the season.  Now, a year and a half later he has the future QB on the team.   I'm glad he didn't reach too much.  I suppose he could have drafted Jalen Hurts but he took Pittman and Taylor instead and grabbed Eason in the 4th round.  I think he handled this well.
    • But we got Mark Hermann.   Colts won that trade.  Ha ha. maybe if they would have used the pick they got from Denver better.   They took Ron Solt.  
    • My big gripe with Ballard has been not addressing long-term QB.    I think last year was wasted because, at best, it was a 1-2 year solve and we knew that going in. I hear all the time about a rookie QB wasting prime years of an established team which is essentially what Rivers did.    This is also why I'm very high on the Wentz move. You have to make a move for a long-term QB at some point and, imo, the sooner the better. I'm not particularly affected if this move fails (at least we're trying now). I regularly hear that missing on a QB will set your franchise back several years. You know what else will set your franchise back? Not having a QB.   My gripes with Ballard are over now.
    • This is actually true. If people didn’t watch him on the field this is exactly what they would think. I love the leader he has already turned into also. You can tell with his comments he will be a captain some day.
  • Members

• Nadine

Nadine 6,430

Administrators
    • Rolltide_gocolts

Rolltide_gocolts 66

• DeathByEagle

DeathByEagle 42

• Flash7

Flash7 1,107

• craigerb

craigerb 31