Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans @ Colts, Week 15, 12/20/20, 1PM EST

NFLfan

2 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Vert (9 route) is more or less going straight down the field (deep). And when he does that from the slot (inside) instead of Z (outside), it's a much better mismatch. The CB1 and 2 (the single cover guys) are normally outside, so whoever is running from the slot is getting covered by a NB, S, or LB. So even though TY might not be as fast as he used to be, he still has plenty of speed to dust most of those guys. 

That's why I"m a big fan of keeping TY after this season, and play him primarily from the slot. 

I appreciate that.  You also made me research rip/liz earlier this week 

2 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Wow double digit wins! Goodness i hate the Texans.. but now play like this against Tenn and beat them!

Geeze at least we won't have to worry about the statue next week... Good Lord. Merry Christmas fam!

No please don’t play like this, playing like this gives me a heart attack haha play better than this, especially in terms of defense we will need to play a much more solid game against Henry

Hoooo eeeee. Feels good to be able to breathe again lol. Miami, Baltimore, and Tennessee are all going to win their games. We reeeeally needed this. Hopefully we still win out, but I'm hoping Miami loses one more and we win at least one more. Good finish by the D. They gave up quite a few yards, but considering the talent that is Watson we limited them pretty good on points.

5 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Watson is a hell of a QB. No quit. Hats off to him for continuing to fight this year. 

Fully agreed heaven help us if the Texans put a smart GM and Coach with him!

Just now, DontEverGiveUp said:

We really need CLE to lose to NYG today.

Yeah that’s the only downside today the Colts got no help from anyone else.